Vardy Starts - George Hirst on the bench

Much the same as last season. Not enough movement in the middle. End up just passing it along the back then long ball up top.

Bannan constantly playing the wonder ball instead of a simple 5 yarder.

Reach, is he really a professional footballer?

Harris, predictable every time he gets it.

Fear for this season if we don't get people in

Edited by agentwalker

2 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

I see Wednesday fans are being as reasonable as ever.

I think being reasonable is difficult when you consider we’ve wasted 100m and ended up in a ground we don’t own, a 12 point deduction and a squad that resembles a scene out of Platoon. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Folk were talking about a battling Birmingham performance in a 2-0 defeat against this lot as setting the measure.

We’re 0-0 at half-time after missing two clear cut chances and the usual suspects are in fuckingmeltdown.

I’d seriously pack it in the state of some of you.

100% agree 

Just now, vulva said:

I think being reasonable is difficult when you consider we’ve wasted 100m and ended up in a ground we don’t own, a 12 point deduction and a squad that resembles a scene out of Platoon. 

At least we’re going to get the lad from West Brom tho’

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

Good to hear how vocal Dawson was.

Cant believe he had the audacity to pull that save off in first half, how dare he 

Hasn’t anyone told him thats Westys job 

Edited by Guest

Guest domSWFC

The most worrying thing for me is the kind of strikers we are linked with. Maybe Reach us going to be used more as a forward, and if Windass comes in he'll be in that same role. If Rhodes can't find the net, or if he gets injured we have no centre forward. And even then, he's not the sort of player like Fletcher was to hold the ball up and bring others into play which this formation desperately needs. 

I've not seen us linked with a single centre forward to lead the line. A Gesteude or Martin on a free should be looked at. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

The money’s spent, get over it already 

I’d bet deep down you couldn’t give a throw who owns the ground, but you know you can add it to your list of negative BS

As for your squad comment.....just tripe 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, William 1867 said:

It seems that Monk hasn’t learned anything from last season on the first half performance. We have no Fletch or Big Dave and we persist in 50 yard long balls into the box.

Very worrying.

An easy header from Iorfa we would be one up. The anti Monk comments are really pathetic and woefully inaccurate. If Monk had Chansiri's money we would have had a full squad weeks ago. 

Change the record.

This is Leicester's 2nd game and our 1st against one of the best teams in the country playing a very strong lineup against our unfinished squad. Hardly a game to judge our team or manager, but when you have an agenda, ignore all that and carry on slagging off the players the system the manager blah blah boring blah. 

As a warm up game it looks ok up to now but Chansiri has let us down badly again with a week to go we have just one striker and he has been the biggest let down for the club in recent history.

• Like 1

Just now, agentwalker said:

Not sure about that, shouting 'keeper' Is the minimum I'd expect from a keeper.

Needs to be barking info to the defenders

It is the least - but initially, at least, this had been a big issue with Dawson (and Wildsmith) - that their marshalling of the defence wasn't anything like as good as Westwood's.

I would still rather have Westwood in nets, but I'm happy to see improvements in Dawson.

Guest Bulgaria

Talking of vocal...

With no fans there you can hear all the Sunday league type screaming and shouting from the benches.

" Clear it"  " tackle"  " win it"

I bet the players never think of that!!!

Still, justifies their pay packets I guess.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Gerry Taggart forgot his glasses

:duntmatter:

Probably left em in his car along with his sandwiches! And who on earth has cucumber with roast pork?

Heathen.

Edited by Bulgaria