Starting line up as it stands?

Wow some people are getting tetchy. It’s a fair enough thread OP so don’t listen to the people full of hate. I agree that’s the team as it stands but do hope (and believe) that we will see more new faces in the coming days and weeks. 

Be kind to fellow owls. The world is crap enough as it is right now without us tearing strips off each other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Oh dear, someone has Covid fever and is getting all angrymad!

Also, you probably didn't see my edit!

Chill dude!

Basically I dived in feet first without reading the thread or title properly and ended up with one of said feet in my big gob!

Oh dear silly me! Satisfied, or do I need to take that slice of humble pie with a dollop of cream as well?

lol

I’m not angrymad covid fever, but yours was one of many derogatory posts to a relatively new posters new thread. Unlike the others though, you’re a longtime poster that people respect. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Dawson

Iorfa

Borner

Dunkley

Penney

Bannan

Luongo

Harris

Brown

Reach

Rhodes

Get in a LB and a ST and it's not a bad starting line up. Would need depth but it's a start. 

This looks better.

Two strikers another winger DM player and we’re ok. Gonna be a big ask to stay up tho if the -12 stands 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I’m not angrymad covid fever, but yours was one of many derogatory posts to a relatively new posters new thread. Unlike the others though, you’re a longtime poster that people respect. 

I always thought most of the new accounts were Neil's

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Which is why I held my hand up and admitted I hadn't read the title (or the thread) properly.

Sorry if I upset or offended anyone.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dykwim said:

Personally, I’d have us in a classic 4-4-3 formation. 

Same here.... And if we get away with that I'd go even further and try to sneak another extra player on. Might help with the relegation battle. 

7 hours ago, Pressman 1 said:

As it stands, with brown signing think so far be roughly like this 

Wildsmith 

Iorfa        dunkley       borner   

Harris                                            reach 

Bannan  luongo bashiru 

Brown 

Rhodes 

What do you all think so far? 

No lube required

:duntmatter:

Suppose we don’t know yet how Monk intends to set up. Pretty certain it won’t be 4-4-2, as Bannan and Brown would be ineffective in a two, so any system that incorporates three in the middle. Will we have a strike pairing, or wide attackers, or maybe even someone like Windass, behind a single striker. 
Has Dunkley been signed to give us greater depth, or will he start in a three at the back, we just don’t know yet

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I don’t get why people keep putting teams out with a back 4. It’s plainly obvious that it will be 3 centre backs, especially with the signing of Dunkley. Prefer 4–3-3 myself but it isn’t happening. People need to get used to it!