Who is most to blame for this season?

Guest Grandad

Who is to blame?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most to blame for our clubs bad season?

• Manager
    • Chairman

Guest Grandad

Still seeing lots of people saying we need to change the manager this summer... But will that fix things?

Don't think you can point the finger at just those 2, the players have to take their fair share too. 

DC has good intentions but is he too stubborn to listen to others. 

GM ~ some decisions have been questionable but has he had to manage with 1 hand tied behind his back. 

Players have been terrible at times, individual errors, poor performances or even dare I say it some may just not care. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Guest Grandad
Just now, savi said:

Don't think you can point the finger at just those 2, the players have to take their fair share too. 

DC has good intentions but is he too stubborn to listen to others. 

GM ~ some decisions have been questionable but has he had to manage with 1 hand tied behind his back. 

Players have been terrible at times, individual errors, poor performances or even dare I say it some may just not care. 

That's why it asks who is most responsible

Guest mrbluesky

Chansiri runs the club (loosely termed), but whoever you bring in the current climate, is going to fail, like I`ve said, we are a poisoned chalice at the moment  

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Uberfans surely

I wouldn't blame them for the season

All they're doing is fiddling while Rome burns

Chairman is the main issue who has mismanaged the club since he’s been here. Players need to take a big chunk of responsibility. I think a lot of them have been disruptive and not good for the group. Our continued inability to see games out earlier in the season on top of some thrashing’s makes me believe it’s a pretty spineless group. Monk should also take some responsibility for being manager but on this occasion I don’t think it’s all his fault. I think as fans, we need to get our heads around this. 

• Like 4

Guest mkowl

This season is a mere snapshot of a deeper rooted issue. A bad outcome laid from bad decisions in the past.