FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

Loved him but not being funny if he'd played to his potential we would be in the premier league. 80% of the fanbase stuck with him whether through injury or other suspension but he hasn't been the same player since he tried to force his way out. As sad as it makes me. Good riddance.  🦉

Guest Bulgaria
13 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Fessi celebrates cleaning the house, reports of players not paid and current players discuss the positive energy in the squad... 🤔 

I just can't see Fessi on his hands and knees scrubbing around the bog somehow.

He is one of those that would reluctantly attempt to do it, then you would go and check and see it's not properly clean and end up having to do it yourself.

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

I just can't see Fessi on his hands and knees scrubbing around the bog somehow.

He is one of those that would reluctantly attempt to do it, then you would go and check and see it's not properly clean and end up having to do it yourself.

funny you should say that, was saying last week his whole schtick reminds me so much of some of my worst early-20s housemates it’s unreal

9 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

I don't believe FF has a club yet.

Conversely, I believe Fox has.

One showed commitment to play, the other hasn't for some considerable time.

There is a reason Fox has a club lined up.

And I still don't really rate Fox that much as a player, but he has proved as a Human he has pride, commitment to the game and the club paying his wages, as well as loving the game and appreciates his colleagues he is leaving behind.  

I would rather have players with the commitment of Fox play for us than FF, and I hope we have learned a lesson with both of them.

This club is lesser for Fox leaving, and probably an awful lot better for FF leaving.

I am glad FF is leaving but he is on his day a match winner.
While ever he still has the ability they will always be a club willing to take him on.

Maybe not a long term deal with his history and injury record but be a few clubs will be willing to give him a seasons contract at this level.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He’s not a bad bloke really is he? Right time to move on but don’t understand the hatred from some fans. 

551A1832-74D6-4759-BCC9-24CF52DC3AB5.png

Of course he’s not if he was he wouldn’t have been so popular with everyone. Apart from some owlstalkers / fans that peddle complete conjecture 

• Like 1

What an amazing 5 years with so many emotions! It has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs and I am disappointed my journey has come to an end! I just want to say a big thank you to the kit staff, cleaning staff, gardeners, cooking staff, security, the shop staff, all fitness and physio staff, the doc, analysis staff, Thomas, Nicky, Andy, Lindsey & my Johnny.

Especially the boys my team mates. It was a pleasure to share the changing room with you all, I have a lot of great memories we shared together. I have made friends for life and love you all!

Thank you to all the loyal fans that supported me no matter what and a big thank you to Mr Chansiri and his family, I will never forget the support you have given to me and my family with everything. You have a big heart and we share the same passion and both wear our hearts on our sleeves! Good luck for the rest of the season and future 💙

Owlstalk Shop