FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

I’ve no idea, and I doubt anyone on here does either. It’s one thing for a manager to come out and say ‘This player hasn’t been performing as well as he could intraining’ or words to that effect, but for a player to say it is poor in my eyes, it doesn’t matter whether he is right what he says. Some things should remain behind closed doors.

But i think we have all heard the rumours about the 'scottish mafia' down there..its obviously a toxic atmos..hopefully monk mite sort it out

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Or 'poetry'...

Maybe

I am the "real" realist....Ive been here once before

But then I was "the realist"..so left to think some more

A username I needed, something different i sought

I'm now the "Real" realist..It took some f.ookin' thought

• Haha 7

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Maybe

I am the "real" realist....Ive been here once before

But then I was "the realist"..so left to think some more

A username I needed, something different i sought

I'm now the "Real" realist..It took some f.ookin' thought

After all these years..finally a decent effort👍..

It’s not difficult to remain “Injury free” if you spend six seasons ambling from the half way line to the 18 yard box when you should be sprinting to Stick yourself in where it hurts in order to try and score 

Why did Forestieri come to us instead of l**ds in the first place? My guess at the time was because we offered him more money. Now I am pretty sure of it. One good season one half decent season and 90% rubbish ever after. If he and Fletcher have not enough love for the club to play a few weeks extra weeks to try to keep us up, then they can pocket the millions of pounds that they have been overpaid and f off.  

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Why did Forestieri come to us instead of l**ds in the first place? My guess at the time was because we offered him more money. Now I am pretty sure of it. One good season one half decent season and 90% rubbish ever after. If he and Fletcher have not enough love for the club to play a few weeks extra weeks to try to keep us up, then they can pocket the millions of pounds that they have been overpaid and f off.  

If I remember, Cellino pulled out as he didnt think FF had the right mentaliy, or something along those lines.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

I really can't understand what people are not seeing. We currently don't know what league we will be in next season. These players at their age cannot risk injury and jeopardise a move to another club. If we stay up I suspect they will be remaining. They've got to be selfish sometimes.

Nothing to do with loyalty but more about protecting their future income 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

I really can't understand what people are not seeing. We currently don't know what league we will be in next season. These players at their age cannot risk injury and jeopardise a move to another club. If we stay up I suspect they will be remaining. They've got to be selfish sometimes.

Absolutely bang on. Many people as fans seem to think the players owe us everything. At the end of the day, they are employees of SWFC, if they can get a better deal elsewhere, then good luck to them. It’s not like any of them have been banging on the door wanting to leave the club ( yes Fessi has his moment a few seasons ago)

Fletcher is rumoured to be going to Celtic.

Fair play to Morgan Fox today. It may well be his last game for the club today yet he came on and didn’t put a foot wrong, put 100% effort in and played a part in the move for our second goal.

I was waiting for him to make an error before someone came on here spouting that ‘ he did it on purpose’ he shouldn’t have come in the pitch’ etc etc.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Fair play to Morgan Fox today. It may well be his last game for the club today yet he came on and didn’t put a foot wrong, put 100% effort in and played a part in the move for our second goal.

I was waiting for him to make an error before someone came on here spouting that ‘ he did it on purpose’ he shouldn’t have come in the pitch’ etc etc.

He's showed some spirit that boy. Understandable why all the managers he's had here have had nothing but good things to say about him.

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

He's showed some spirit that boy. Understandable why all the managers he's had here have had nothing but good things to say about him.

I think that's the thing that has shone through during his time here...even when things were going wrong he put his head down and got on with it. Good professional

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Looks like he's off down south. Mentions hes in London and cleaning a new house based on Instagram. Wonder which clubs taking a punt?

What poo  is he cooking for dinner?

Is there an Asda nearby?

Edited by sonofbert2

On 28/06/2020 at 15:58, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Protecting a future income is what a league one or certainty a league 2 player does. Someone such as Fletcher a good player though he has been isn't protecting a future income, he's looking to secure one last huge wad of cash. He could comfortably retire now as could Nando. There's a hell of a difference between a player securing an income, and one who's looking for a final pay day.