FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

What an amazing 5 years with so many emotions! It has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs and I am disappointed my journey has come to an end! I just want to say a big thank you to the kit staff, cleaning staff, gardeners, cooking staff, security, the shop staff, all fitness and physio staff, the doc, analysis staff, Thomas, Nicky, Andy, Lindsey & my Johnny.

Especially the boys my team mates. It was a pleasure to share the changing room with you all, I have a lot of great memories we shared together. I have made friends for life and love you all!

Thank you to all the loyal fans that supported me no matter what and a big thank you to Mr Chansiri and his family, I will never forget the support you have given to me and my family with everything. You have a big heart and we share the same passion and both wear our hearts on our sleeves! Good luck for the rest of the season and future 💙

Not Bullen and Monk though.

Does seem a decent bloke. Such a talent that we didn’t see anywhere near enough of in the last few years. Will probably go somewhere else and bang in the goals for a while. Interesting he didn’t thank Monk. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Mister Soul said:

I have.. so you’re barking up the wrong tree. 
I was just observing that he is supportive of the Team/ club still

Pity he didn’t have that attitude when he wouldn’t get on the coach but hey oh

I never felt that in the last couple of years he was that bothered about being on the pitch.

Just never gave me the impression that he was busting a gut to fight for his place.

With his ability he should have been well capable of becoming one of the mainstays instead he chose to be a bit part.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Pity he didn’t have that attitude when he wouldn’t get on the coach but hey oh

I agree..but people, circumstances and attitudes change. However My point was, even though he’s not getting a new contract he was Being supportive of the club/ team Via social media.. which for me is good to see

1 minute ago, Mister Soul said:

I agree..but people, circumstances and attitudes change. However My point was, even though he’s not getting a new contract he was Being supportive of the club/ team Via social media.. which for me is good to see

I'd have preferred it if one of the senior players didn't feel the need to publicly call him out for not having a professional attitude. Presumably his pay grade for being an online cheerleader was unexpectedly generous?