FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Just the "One" Fessi..was never going to take us to where we want to be..He's had some great games...but the petulance, the actual refusing to play for the club when being paid to do it , will for me always leave a scar....Jordan rhodes, amonst the "best" strikers in the league at one bit..refusing to take a penalty...will for me always leave a scar.

If Fletcher is sidelined cos he doesn't want to play "in case he gets injured" after we have paid 3 months wages while he did nowt..will for me... always leave a scar

Then you have Adthe Nuhiu...probably half as skilled as the aforementioned, pilloried on here week after week....turns up..rarely injured, always available , never f.ookin' mumps about wages or being dropped, always prepared to to pull the shirt on....

I know who I will remember.

The state we have been in, the state we actually are in....I'll give the plaudits to Nuhiu

Il forget em both..pretty quickly tbh

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Well I mentioned 3...So you forgot one even quicker lol..

Who else you on about ? Must av missed that..your posts are so long i usually skip thru em 😆

Edited by Therealrealist

Guest Ronson
16 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Il forget em both..pretty quickly tbh

What about Chris Lines though, do you remember him? Thoughts?

Guest Therealrealist

People say we have had such good value out of nuihu..hes rarely injured..allways abailable etc..100% commitment blah blah..anybody got his stats to hand?..all 6-7 yesrs of em?

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, Ronson said:

What about Chris Lines though, do you remember him? Thoughts?

Resæly floaty corners that took about hslf n hour to get to the box

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

People say we have had such good value out of nuihu..hes rarely injured..allways abailable etc..100% commitment blah blah..anybody got his stats to hand?..all 6-7 yesrs of em?

You could more or less say the same about every player of the last 6 or 7 years....total underachievement

19 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Well I mentioned 3...So you forgot one even quicker lol..

12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Then i really must insist you have another look at it....

Physician heal thyself!!

You have forgotten just as many as you accuse him of. You actually mentioned 4. FF, Fletcher, Rhodes and Nuhiu.

lol

PS. Jay Bothroyd

Edited by the mighty wednesday

1 minute ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Physician heal thyself!!

You have forgotten just as many as you accuse him of. You actually mentioned 4. FF, Fletcher, Rhodes and Nuhiu.

lol

I mentioned 3..then added adthe Nuhiu in comparison..sorry about the confusion

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 14:31, Inspector Lestrade said:

Wouldn't surprise me, but... but... but... a little bit of honour wouldn't go a miss.

As he (and many others at our wonderful club) has been stealing a wage for many a moon, I'd say the only honour here is among thieves.

34 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Just the "One" Fessi..was never going to take us to where we want to be..He's had some great games...but the petulance, the actual refusing to play for the club when being paid to do it , will for me always leave a scar....Jordan rhodes, amonst the "best" strikers in the league at one bit..refusing to take a penalty...will for me always leave a scar.

If Fletcher is sidelined cos he doesn't want to play "in case he gets injured" after we have paid 3 months wages while he did nowt..will for me... always leave a scar

Then you have Adthe Nuhiu...probably half as skilled as the aforementioned, pilloried on here week after week....turns up..rarely injured, always available , never f.ookin' mumps about wages or being dropped, always prepared to to pull the shirt on....

I know who I will remember.

The state we have been in, the state we actually are in....I'll give the plaudits to Nuhiu

Too. Reyt. Big up Atty.

45 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

When one of the club captains says he isn't putting it in on the training pitch we can comment 

I thought Bannan was bang out of order saying what he did. Anything like that should remain behind closed doors.

Guest Therealrealist
24 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Physician heal thyself!!

lol

PS. Jay Bothroyd

Exactamondo..i went back and got 4..he wer tryin to trip me up but i didnt buy it..well done me

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

imagine how bad it must have been for him to speak out though?

I’ve no idea, and I doubt anyone on here does either. It’s one thing for a manager to come out and say ‘This player hasn’t been performing as well as he could intraining’ or words to that effect, but for a player to say it is poor in my eyes, it doesn’t matter whether he is right what he says. Some things should remain behind closed doors.

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Agree..I should have gone for spelling instead of Math

Or 'poetry'...