Da cruz over Murphy or harris

Guest wilyfox

Reach & Da Cruz, for me. Murphy's too inconsistent, and Harris has lost end product he showed at the start of season.

Murphy looked sharp first 30 minutes or so, Da Cruz has more intensity and end product than anyone else on the pitch in his cameo. I’ve not seen Da Cruz play to that level before. 

I think Da Cruz more suited to a forward than a winger, most likely in front three than a pairing. Although if he can maintain that level for an entire match against fresh players I’d love to see more of him. Very refreshing to see a player get out of second gear for us! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Da Cruz has been awful since he's  been here, looked like somebody just plucked from some kids having a kick about in Endcliffe Park.

One half decent corner kick and he's suddenly become Messi and should be starting now!

Only one bloke has mentioned Messi as far as I can see 

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
35 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Da Cruz has been awful since he's  been here, looked like somebody just plucked from some kids having a kick about in Endcliffe Park.

One half decent corner kick and he's suddenly become Messi and should be starting now!

Maybe some people see sense not to judge a young foreign recruit from the off. 

Murphy and Da Cruz.

Harris' end product was shocking yesterday, though I did like his perseverance.

Reach, I cant make my mind up about him, unless he scores a screamer, I just dont see him effect the game, though left wing back might suit him.

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

He's barely kicked a ball for us. Our fans never give anyone a chance 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

What you’re forgetting is we’ve had to put up with crap corner kicks for 20 years

3 hours ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

Yours is the first Messi comparison I've seen TBH. It's a new start. Perhaps the break has helped him settle in more to a new country. Still young, lots to learn but has pace, evidence of some skill and can cross. 

He's a dirty barsteward as well. Left that forest player on the ground near the byline, but came out with the ball and got away with it.

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

It’s not hard really.

Reach left, Murphy right

We were so productive from those areas for the few games we had it until Monk the clown broke it up.

A bit like his refusal to put Iorfa and Börner together

Errr!

Edited by Hougoumont
Errr!
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

He's a dirty barsteward as well. Left that forest player on the ground near the byline, but came out with the ball and got away with it.

I liked that. Thought it was a poor effort for the Forest player to not get straight back up though, considering the position he had left Da Cruz in