Sheffield Wednesday vs Forest : Official Matchday Thread

10 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

FF is nowhere near the players that Carbone and Di Canio were.  Seriously nowhere near.

And monk is nowhere near the manager Ron was, but he is still right, good managers manage difficult players, crap managers throw them under the bus.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Good to see Monk has retained the tombolas he used before lockdown to pick the starting line up and formation.

Changed his mind on the goalkeeper again. Daft thing is Westwood has another years contract but has been basically banished. In the midfield no ball winner.(Luongo not a defensive midfielder in my opinion. ). Wickham in front of Fletcher. Either Tombola or names scattered on bits of paper on the floor and the dog pulls out the names.

4 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Changed his mind on the goalkeeper again. Daft thing is Westwood has another years contract but has been basically banished. In the midfield no ball winner.(Luongo not a defensive midfielder in my opinion. ). Wickham in front of Fletcher. Either Tombola or names scattered on bits of paper on the floor and the dog pulls out the names.

Maybe Fletcher hasn't agreed a new contract and that's why he's on the bench, possibly Fox as well ?

9 minutes ago, Plonk said:

And monk is nowhere near the manager Ron was, but he is still right, good managers manage difficult players, crap managers throw them under the bus.

It’s a shame he didn’t get on the fuckingbus!

Never been the same since.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

Maybe Fletcher hasn't agreed a new contract and that's why he's on the bench, possibly Fox as well ?

Play the best team available would be my advice. Need points to keep out of relegation dog fight. Leaving players out for not signing contracts is not an option with our lack of options.

8 minutes ago, Paul G Wisbech Owl said:

Attempting to log on to ifollow getting the message problem.sigming in try again later, is anyone else having issues?

Yes, me too. As a subscriber we should still be able to watch as we've paid for a full season!! Not happy.