Sheffield Wednesday vs Forest : Official Matchday Thread

Would anyone be surprised if Fletcher refuses to play for us until a new deal has been sorted. Wonder if he is thinking if he plays now without a new deal and gets injured we won’t give him a new contract. With his injury record I wouldn’t really blame him. 

Aah, the halcyon days of early 2020. A quality omdt, the Saturday ritual and then the absolute dogger football. :biggrin:

Surprised someone didn't grass that S36 chap up. Them dogs must have stumps for legs by now. I bet he's got one of them wax coats with huge pockets too, when he's out lamping on his Lordship's manor.

Where's Giddings when you need him, to ask Monk how the team will play, what the weather will be like in Israel next week and if there's life on Mars? The basic stuff.

They are a good team in the play offs, we are pants, so either 4-0 to them or 1-0 to us. UTO. 

8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

After 2 months of hell including sleeping on a sofa, mental illness, suicide attempts, dementia, financial insecurity, constant family conflict and total lockdown I’m really looking forward to Wednesday making things even worse 😂😂😂

WAWAW 🦉

38 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would anyone be surprised if Fletcher refuses to play for us until a new deal has been sorted. Wonder if he is thinking if he plays now without a new deal and gets injured we won’t give him a new contract. With his injury record I wouldn’t really blame him. 

I would be really disappointed if fletcher refuses to play. He’s had a 4 year £30k pw contract from us plus bonuses as well as other big contracts throughout his career. He’s earned his main money.

I think he’s a consummate professional tho and I’d expect him to play these next 2 games as a minimum and I’m confident he will play the remainder although there is a small amount of doubt. 

We will see. 

• Like 2

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Hooper was another while he was here. Always making the right runs into the right places to create space for others 

Especially in KFC.