Sheffield Wednesday vs Forest : Official Matchday Thread

pains me to see players like FF obviously not getting on with the manager when we know how good he can be. A manager like big ron would put their arm around him & get the best out of him like Cantona & Ferguson.

Reminds me of the relationship between Wilson & the fancy dan's.

4 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

FF is nowhere near the players that Carbone and Di Canio were.  Seriously nowhere near.

true, but he's the similar latin temperament and under a descent manager playing consistently he would be our best player i feel yet here he is seemingly on his way 

Edited by S1Owl

Just now, S1Owl said:

true, but he's the similar latin temperament and under a descent manager playing consistently he would be our best player i feel. 

That's the point, when did he last play consistently ?

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Brentford 2 up at Fulham now. 

Very, very good side. 

They'll go close to promotion. 

That second goal, break away from a Fulham corner, and they had 4 players busting a gut to get into fulhams area.

Quality.

2 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

true, but he's the similar latin temperament and under a descent manager playing consistently he would be our best player i feel. 

I like him a lot but he’s nowhere near the player he, or some of our supporters, think he is.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

pains me to see players like FF obviously not getting on with the manager when we know how good he can be. A manager like big ron would put their arm around him & get the best out of him like Cantona & Ferguson.

Reminds me of the relationship between Wilson & the fancy dan's.

How do you know that?

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

That's the point, when did he last play consistently ?

if injuries then fair enough but if it's cos of bad vibes between him & manager & neither of them want to work for each other then it's a shame.. 

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How do you know that?

yeah true but summat stinks as to why we only seen the best of him in flashes like at Norwich and hardly hardly gets picked

Edited by S1Owl