Neil Warnock accepted the Sheffield Wednesday managers job

So what he managed utd and loved to get a bite from the mentally weak Wednesday fans, hes a good manager at this level and that's all a club needs, should be no concern about being accepted by fans, hes good at his job and thats all that matters.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Yes because i'm capable of identifying what is said in jest and know that football professionals (especially those in the ilk of NW) want to do the best they can for their own pride and achievements.

You seriously think he'd have deliberately tried to send us down had he been appointed? Mental, absolutely mental

Regardless of right or wrong. Would it have worked in the real world with all the prejudices against him and his 'style'.

No.

Should have took him!

He might have got us up instead of Cardiff!

Plus i always thought he'd want to do well to stick two fingers up at them lot after the way they got rid of him after they got relegated!

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I find it staggering how some of our fans defend our ticket prices and want NEIL WARNOCK as our manager.

It genuinely shocks me

It's like if you got a blade to say 'right how could we REALLY mess up the club for the fans' he'd say 'Just price the fans out and put Warnock in charge. That should wind em up'

But nope

Not our fans

They're like 'well it's tough if you lot can't come to matches anymore, and Warnock's a proven winner'

lol

There’s no guarantee he would ha e taken us up. 
If this thread had been thrown up after Carlos’ first season the comments would have been completely different. 
Because we are a club in a downward spiral and Monk is public enemy no 1, it’s too easy to say someone else would have taken us up. 
As easy as pi55ing off a bridge, Warnock promotes Wednesday. 
I seem to remember him being at Leeds at the same time Mandaric was In charge. How come he didn’t take them up ?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

There’s no guarantee he would ha e taken us up. 
If this thread had been thrown up after Carlos’ first season the comments would have been completely different. 
Because we are a club in a downward spiral and Monk is public enemy no 1, it’s too easy to say someone else would have taken us up. 
As easy as pi55ing off a bridge, Warnock promotes Wednesday. 
I seem to remember him being at Leeds at the same time Mandaric was In charge. How come he didn’t take them up ?

The Joy of Sex book has this sexual position listed as the "Wet Yer Terry Manoeuvre"

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

The Joy of Sex book has this sexual position listed as the "Wet Yer Terry Manoeuvre"

I realise now where I’ve being going wrong, for too long I’ve been subscribing to Gardeners Question time. 
I got too engrossed in one of Percy Throwers columns on grass bandits. 
No wonder Mrs Tibbs looked puzzled when she got a copy of Fifty Sheds of Gray for Xmas.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

How could a manger send us bust??? 

Absolutely, we’d never put ourselves in a situation  where we’d overspend and overpay, then stockpile players and allow them to age until their value has evaporated.

And Warnock wouldn’t bring in old has beens like Tonge and Brown, for a nice last payday.

No chance of going bust. 

:Chansiri:

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

34 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Absolutely, we’d never put ourselves in a situation  where we’d overspend and overpay, then stockpile players and allow them to age until their value has evaporated.

And Warnock wouldn’t bring in old has beens like Tonge and Brown, for a nice last payday.

No chance of going bust. 

:Chansiri:

that has happened but as we are finding out that’s nothing to do with the manager.

warnock is probably the most successful manager outside the premier league and dons most of it on a budget...why would you The fact he’s supports united get in the way of any potential success for us? 

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

that has happened but as we are finding out that’s nothing to do with the manager 

We haven’t gone bust, But combine a naive chairman with  a wily manager who has no care for the club, who states he’d like the club to go bust. 

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Like we hear managers saying they hope another club goes bust.

Warnock is a character who says things like that...has done all his career, it’s part of the act and he’s been superb with it. 

If Wednesday fans wouldn’t have warnock in charge because he’s a pig then shake your head. If he brought success (which there is a high chance he would) he could support who he wanted. 

Definitely would have had him, but I can understand why those based in Sheffield would kick up a fuss. Not being a Sheffield lad I can’t really share their disdain 

I’ve always liked him. He’s as transparent as they come. Proper footballing man 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Warnock is a character who says things like that...has done all his career, it’s part of the act and he’s been superb with it. 

If Wednesday fans wouldn’t have warnock in charge because he’s a pig then shake your head. If he brought success (which there is a high chance he would) he could support who he wanted. 

If. 
Thanks.

A manager who’d tell his players to break other players legs. A real pantomime villain, but we all love him just the same.

A sore loser, a poor mans Mourinho.
And great tactics for the Cardiff free kick at their place this season.

A true sportsman, and you think he’s superb.

5 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

So then hypothetically - where was the money coming from for Warnock to invest in the playing side? MM certainly wasn't going to give him any and that is FACT

What does that matter? Any manager would have been dealing with those conditions and budget constraints. 

Who is a better manager Stuart Gray or Neil Warnock? That was the choice. Gray did a reasonable job but comparing the two and their achievements is daft.

In fact compare Warnock to most of the poo we’ve had since Mandaric and Warnock is streets ahead of nearly all of them. And that’s including the current boss.

4 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

I'll tell you that firms actively check on social media for what perspective employees have posted and this WILL effect your employability and rightly so.

If you are going to publicly slag off a perspective employer then this does not make you the best person for the job end of

Completely irrelevant In this circumstance. The man in charge (Milan) was already happy to employ him.