Neil Warnock accepted the Sheffield Wednesday managers job

Just now, Ian said:

Whereas not having him worked out just fine...….I understand now

So under MM where was the money coming from for him to invest in the squad? I'll answer that for you as there was no money being invested in the squad.

We could have stuck with Gray for the sake of argument and he could have romped the league given DCs investment. But DC would have sacked Colin as he did Gray and brought his own man in

• Thanks 1

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, soldierboyblue said:

So if you went to interview for a job and you had previously publicly slagged off the firm who you wanted to work for in the past you think that they wouldn't take this into consideration?

Deluded if you think any otherwise 

Possibly but they'd still want the best man for the job, for us at the time that was Warnock

Guest Ash76
33 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

So under MM where was the money coming from for him to invest in the squad? I'll answer that for you as there was no money being invested in the squad.

We could have stuck with Gray for the sake of argument and he could have romped the league given DCs investment. But DC would have sacked Colin as he did Gray and brought his own man in

Warnock rarely gets chance to spend, with the exception of QPR.

It's not just the fact that he's a Blade.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.  The guy is a full weight c@ckknocker and his teams reflect that.  So fk if he's got a cheeky sarcastic wink, that just makes me dislike him even more.

He has always sent teams out to timewaste, kick the opposition, be snide and bend the rules to breaking point   Star jumps in front of the goal keeper? Perfectly fine and hilarious. No wonder he had the same players at every club, theyre the ones that would follow his sh@thouse tactics no question.

He never takes responsibility for losses.  He has a major chip on his shoulder about officials and it's very commonly an officials mistake why his teams lost.  And if it isn't the officials he throws players under the bus.  He's a man child that likes to point the finger at anyone.

You don't like Monks style of play?  Warnocks would make David Blunketts eyes bleed.  He made Mick Mcarthys teams look like Brazil 1970.  Some of the old school managers have at least tried to move with times.  But not old lovable Neil.

And doesn't he have as many relegations on his cv as promotions?

It's quite funny how people would ignore all this for a shot at promotion.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Possibly but they'd still want the best man for the job, for us at the time that was Warnock

I'll tell you that firms actively check on social media for what perspective employees have posted and this WILL effect your employability and rightly so.

If you are going to publicly slag off a perspective employer then this does not make you the best person for the job end of

Guest Ash76
1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

I'll tell you that firms actively check on social media for what perspective employees have posted and this WILL effect your employability and rightly so.

If you are going to publicly slag off a perspective employer then this does not make you the best person for the job end of

I can't believe how far you're going with this, just let it go. Bad move on Milan's part listening to the likes of you and that's all there is to it

Guest Ash76
1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

I can't believe that you are wanting the Chief Pig in charge of our club.

How old are you?

16 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

It's not just the fact that he's a Blade.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.  The guy is a full weight c@ckknocker and his teams reflect that.  So fk if he's got a cheeky sarcastic wink, that just makes me dislike him even more.

He has always sent teams out to timewaste, kick the opposition, be snide and bend the rules to breaking point   Star jumps in front of the goal keeper? Perfectly fine and hilarious. No wonder he had the same players at every club, theyre the ones that would follow his sh@thouse tactics no question.

He never takes responsibility for losses.  He has a major chip on his shoulder about officials and it's very commonly an officials mistake why his teams lost.  And if it isn't the officials he throws players under the bus.  He's a man child that likes to point the finger at anyone.

You don't like Monks style of play?  Warnocks would make David Blunketts eyes bleed.  He made Mick Mcarthys teams look like Brazil 1970.  Some of the old school managers have at least tried to move with times.  But not old lovable Neil.

And doesn't he have as many relegations on his cv as promotions?

It's quite funny how people would ignore all this for a shot at promotion.

Absolutely spot on! You just have to go back to the Chris Kirkland incident to see the mark of the man

• Like 1

Fantastic manager in my opinion...  just don't think a move to Hillsborough would have been a great idea...  too much bad blood between the clubs...   

That being said, I think he would have been the right man at the right time under any other circumstances..