Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
18 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

We are sat on a £9m loss as it stands.

The team win and score prolifically when Rhodes partners Fletcher:-

612 mins

18 team goals

Fletcher 8 goals

Rhodes 7 goals

We can give him away, or we can play them together for 6/8 games at the start of next season, and watch us score, win, and the value of a costly asset rise.

And, to anticipate replies, if it doesn’t work, we’ve lost nothing.

Except our opening games against Rotherham, Fleetwood and Burton. :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

612 mins

18 team goals

Fletcher 8 goals

Rhodes 7 goals

We can give him away, or we can play them together for 6/8 games at the start of next season, and watch us score, win, and the value of a costly asset rise.

Take away the 3goals scored at Nottingham and it paints a less optimistic picture

22 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

If that is 100% correct, the future of this club under DC doesn’t bear thinking about.

If.

I think we all know that, anyway, unfortunately. Difficult times ahead  with DC at the helm

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Which move?

the RJ move not that I would say he's at fault, or anyone is at fault I guess these things happen in football if you'd of asked me if we should sign him for 10mil at the time ide of said yes tbf, but then again I hadn't seen him play in years so it wouldn't of been an informed decision, but his dad left in weird circumstances and our recruitment at the time seems to largely have gone over CC's head I always wondered where the signing came from, don't buy the whole fan demand thing

1 minute ago, keepitsteel89 said:

the RJ move not that I would say he's at fault, or anyone is at fault I guess these things happen in football if you'd of asked me if we should sign him for 10mil at the time ide of said yes tbf, but then again I hadn't seen him play in years so it wouldn't of been an informed decision, but his dad left in weird circumstances and our recruitment at the time seems to largely have gone over CC's head I always wondered where the signing came from, don't buy the whole fan demand thing

Me either

How exactly did the fans call for us to sign Rhodes?

Letters to the chairman?

Ringing up the club switchboard and overloading it with phone calls for us to sign him?

Doesn't add up

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

612 mins

18 team goals

Fletcher 8 goals

Rhodes 7 goals

My understanding is that if either party, SWFC or JR wishes to extend for twelve months then they can exercise that option. Methinks we might have Jordan for another twelve months as he is unlikely to get a similar wage elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I'd just say it was his fault for not trying, not giving a to55 and robbing us blind

If required to play JR would so how is he robbing us blind?  He would have gone on loan but DC in effect stopped a move to Celtic. 

Now Abdi on the other hand, he was a case of taking money for nothing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

If required to play JR would so how is he robbing us blind?  He would have gone on loan but DC in effect stopped a move to Celtic. 

Now Abdi on the other hand, he was a case of taking money for nothing.

Money for nothing ? It happens in all Walks of Life.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

612 mins

18 team goals

Fletcher 8 goals

Rhodes 7 goals

The games I've seen him play in (Forest apart) he's had absolutely zero influence on the game, starting with 10 men would have been more beneficial.