Jordan Rhodes value plummets

Guest LondonOwl313
5 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

Other clubs have shown interest including one that he helped to promotion last year, Also the Champions of Scotland showed interest but our Chairman put paid to this which also explains why he has been frozen out.

Chansiri said this rumour was completely untrue in the interview he did with Dom Howson the other day

obviously that doesn’t mean it isn’t true but why would he lie

6 minutes ago, shandypants said:

You’re deluded mate. If he was as good as you’re making him out he’d be playing every week. 

I can’t be bothered - I’m out. I’ll leave you to your delusion. You keep on telling yourself how good Rhodes is and keep banging the drum for the Fletcher-Rhodes pairing. I don’t think many will join you. 

No worries.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

No it’s not.

Similar story alongside Fletcher across his three seasons.

On his first season, he cane on as a sub in the semi final home leg against Town. In his first minutes he was out run by Left back older than him who’d been on the pitch 80 minutes longer. 

We bought a dud.

Simple. 

On 18/03/2020 at 09:56, @owlstalk said:

I don't think it's fair at all to say Jordan Rhodes is at fault for not moving on.

That's more down to the Chairman I would suggest

Is it his fault he can’t be @rsed to play football but still picks up his wages?

8 minutes ago, heppers said:

Is it his fault he can’t be @rsed to play football but still picks up his wages?

There are people at every single business pretty much that either don't perform, don't want to perform, can't do the job, or something's up with them meaning they're distracted, depressed or preoccupied to do their job properly.

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

On his first season, he cane on as a sub in the semi final home leg against Town. In his first minutes he was out run by Left back older than him who’d been on the pitch 80 minutes longer. 

We bought a dud.

Simple. 

I agree.....except, and I don’t pretend to know why, he gels superbly with Fletcher. 

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

I agree.....except, and I don’t pretend to know why, he gels superbly with Fletcher. 

Superbly is overdoing it.  And If we are saying he can only perform well with one specific partner, what happens when that partner is unavailable.

We are back to being saddled with the save dud.

12 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Superbly is overdoing it.  And If we are saying he can only perform well with one specific partner, what happens when that partner is unavailable.

We are back to being saddled with the save dud.

18 team goals in 612 minutes is “superbly”.

On 21/03/2020 at 20:30, @owlstalk said:

There are people at every single business pretty much that either don't perform, don't want to perform, can't do the job, or something's up with them meaning they're distracted, depressed or preoccupied to do their job properly.

You may want to reduce that to “many businesses” rather than “every single business”.

However, they are not picking up £40k a week when they are already set for life. He is taking the proverbial.