Doyen and Dan Petrescu

Petrescu COULD have been something here, but Hoddle turned his head in a manner that was quite wrong.

Pertrescu started out as a right back, was turning heads as a right winger and then Hoddle used foul tactics to get into his head to manufacture a move.

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Thanks 1

Uninteresting fact of the day:

Dan petrescu the SWFC player who very much resembled the x-files character fox mulder is married to a lady called Dana. Dana scully was fox mulders partner and love interest in the tv series. Amazing I know!!!

thank you and good night

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, danx38 said:

Uninteresting fact of the day:

Dan petrescu the SWFC player who very much resembled the x-files character fox mulder is married to a lady called Dana. Dana scully was fox mulders partner and love interest in the tv series. Amazing I know!!!

thank you and good night

Always wondered what the fornicate x-files was all about.  Makes sense now. Thanks. I assume DC was the Smoking Man?

Foxy Busak! ...almost forgotten about him! Once had a chance meeting with him on the Strand in London. Had a quick chat and I’ll aways remember his joy about talking of his time at S6...his attitude was he always played for your pleasure.