When do we start the protest?

39 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I would just like the club to communicate with the fans properly. Nobody knows what’s going on, it’s all too secretive and shady for me. I want someone to come out and say look this was the original project it’s failed and now this is what we are going to do about it. Just something ffs. I’d like us to have a proper scouting system and sign some solid players. I could count on my hand the amount of successful signings we’ve made since DC took over. The whole club is a mess.

DC when he first came banged on about family, but I’ve never felt so disconnected from the football club in my life. 

Be careful what you wish for. You may not like what you hear.

The faith of many posters that what we need is to retain our championship status and then spend more money next year to rebuild seems a little misplaced. What if the plan is just to let us drift whilst keeping expenditure lower than turnover?

Dejphon Chansiri, get out of our club! Should be ringing around 3 sides of the ground next Saturday. It’s not his club, Him, Monk and the players are just representatives who are doing a p*ss poor job and dragging us down. It’s our house and we need to kick the f*ckers out...Hate them all

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Seriously, not many clubs will put up with the way we’ve been ran and the football being served up.

5-0 down at this level is a joke. And it’s the second in the space of a month. Not to mention the 3-0 defeats to Reading and Derby. 

The club has a lot to answer for. There is a lack of professionalism throughout and that is unacceptable. 

Hit the club in the only place they care, stop buying the tickets and the top off merchandise.

Let DC put some money in for a change instead of the fans paying for everything.

P&S does not stop him developing the below standard stadium, or building a youth facilty. Or having hot flipping water in the toilets.

Forget fan protests they don't work but a chairman losing millions each week, they don't last very long before they leave.

48 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Hit the club in the only place they care, stop buying the tickets and the top off merchandise.

Let DC put some money in for a change instead of the fans paying for everything.

P&S does not stop him developing the below standard stadium, or building a youth facilty. Or having hot flipping water in the toilets.

Forget fan protests they don't work but a chairman losing millions each week, they don't last very long before they leave.

there’s very little pay on the day, the majority of attendees are season ticket holders (thanks Dejphon) 

People not turning up won’t affect the club as the money has already been paid.

People need to turn up and send a message. We’ve been patient for far too long and need to show that the current status is not acceptable