Relegation WITHOUT a points deduction...

Anyone getting worried yet ??

Yes I know its a long shot but with our March fixtures and form im expecting 0 points. The clubs at the bottom are picking up. 

Its not inconceivable that we could get dragged in naturally. 4 points or so off the relegation places going into the last month of the season would be worrying !!!

No way in March will we be getting no points, might not get many though! 

If you could guess the results correctly from looking at the fixture list we would all win the pools every week.  Leeds away W, Luton  away L for example

Edited by Striggy
repeated words

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Should be sides finishing below us like Hull so not really fussed about that, we'll get a few draws and the odd scraped win.

Just praying for 9 points deduction instead of 12 as that 3 points could now be huge. Bullen might incredibly end up saving us with his start to the season.

I reckon we would have enough about us to stay up, Reach and Luongo might return and Monk should start to get a starting line up that gels in the next few games. I.e. realising which players need dropping (Lees) and which new players deserve a start, and what formation is best.   Fletcher being back should help us against the weaker sides. 

If we get a points deduction then we are in serious danger 

** this is a Fletcher is exempt comment **

Been through the old " we'll never go down "  situation before !!   remember that one eh ?  :ph34r:

This bunch of spineless no mark so called " Men " couldn't put up a fight if their lives depended on it. They'd throw a wobbly and cry for their agent.

None of them used to a hard days graft, and none of them willing or able to even try for the fans.

They won't even try for the bloody kids who idolise them....

What kind of bloody example do the likes of Hutchinson, Westwood Rhodes and Monk, to name a few, show ?

None....   None of them have any bottle. None of them give a t055