Relegation WITHOUT a points deduction...

7 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Anyone getting worried yet ??

Yes I know its a long shot but with our March fixtures and form im expecting 0 points. The clubs at the bottom are picking up. 

Its not inconceivable that we could get dragged in naturally. 4 points or so off the relegation places going into the last month of the season would be worrying !!!

People were predicting 0 points before we played Birmingham and we picked up 4 in 2 games, should have been all 6. 

We'll pick up more points away from home between now and end of season, I wouldn't be surprised to see us pick up a point at Brentford on Saturday. 

16 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

I reckon we would have enough about us to stay up, Reach and Luongo might return and Monk should start to get a starting line up that gels in the next few games. I.e. realising which players need dropping (Lees) and which new players deserve a start, and what formation is best.   Fletcher being back should help us against the weaker sides. 

If we get a points deduction then we are in serious danger 

How long has he been here to not know his best starting line up? Swear to god he picks the names out of a bag then tries to make a team out of it. 

13 hours ago, bradowl said:

People were predicting 0 points before we played Birmingham and we picked up 4 in 2 games, should have been all 6. 

We'll pick up more points away from home between now and end of season, I wouldn't be surprised to see us pick up a point at Brentford on Saturday. 

I hope your right