Wednesday -V-Derby OMDT

Guest Theboylangers

Words fail me. 

We are a rudderless ship at the moment.

Hopefully DC is watching and do what is required. 

Not many managers will survive a run like this. 

For me, it is the manner of the defeats, we are truly shocking at home. 

Apathy from the chairman has final affected all parts of the club.

Monk does not have clue and continue to not pick his strongest team Lee and Bannan are too weak in the middle, Westwood is better than Dawson in leadership, distribution, shot stopping, marshalling his defence, Harris and Murphy offer nothing on the wings and the 3 loan players continue to warm the bench, money well spent again.

I predict like most games under monk we change the team and formation at half time because the guy could not tactically out with an under 5 team.

But remember he know a winning changing room, I just don't think he has ever been in one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Words fail me. 

We are a rudderless ship at the moment.

Hopefully DC is watching and do what is required. 

Not many managers will survive a run like this. 

For me, it is the manner of the defeats, we are truly shocking at home. 

DC is 100% there today. 

Guest Theboylangers

It's alright dropping players if the results back it up.

When the results go to poo, then all of a sudden you start to look pretty stupid dropping them. 

I don't care about principles, I just want us to win and if that means playing your best players (disruptive or not), then bloody play them.

Monk = Jos Mk 2. 

Defence is shyte. 

Totally disorganised.

Clueless.

And we might as well have a wheelie bin in goal, that one good save that I applauded excepted.

Missing Westwood and Hutch. Leaving them out is going to cost Monk his job, and leave us biting our nails to avoid relegation.

Feel free to neg. Past giving a feck. This is pathetic. No fight, no will to win, no organisation, going through the motions, only Forestieri and Murphy looking interested.

Hoping for some tea cup throwing and “book your ideas up you spineless tvvats” at half time.

Right to take Harris off too, had clearly given up the ghost and feeling sorry for himself instead of digging in. We don’t need bottom lips going, we need to see some showing of bollux