Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

Just now, rickygoo said:

Did your mate tell you what the other players thought of them? And I'm not being aggressive - I think it's pretty central to what might be happening. 

No, he did not. 

Brief chat. 

Mentioned the fact they were disruptive and had bad attitudes. 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

shakes head. 

I was told by a reliable source that monk was being a bad influence by someone reliable. Can’t tell you who or the fine details but trust me. 
easy this innit 

Brilliant. 

How long did it take you to come up with that? 

If you want I think I'm making it up then so be it. 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

the point being if someone else came out with that without backing it up you would imo up and down all over it and you know you would. 
well that is t exactly dishing the dirt is it passing a comment so who is the reliable source then?  

You want me to name my source? 

Are you really that dense?

• Thanks 1

Interesting one seen on twitter so pinch of salt but suggestion that the players end of season bonus based on league position would be after any points deduction 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

I was told by a pretty reliable source that the two of them (along with the Scottish CB) were binned off after being a disruptive influence. 

You can choose to believe that or not. 

I have heard the same. So I'll back you on that. 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

what information? You have said his or her comment is they are a bad influence. Hardly top secret info is it? 

Just go away. 

If you can't understand why I'm not willing to do that then we are wasting our time here. 

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

here maddog. Have I ever shared your info before?
sij obv thinks I’m goi g to slap it all over the world ......

I think we all need to calm down firstly. 

Secondly I don't tittle tattal, I'll only confirm what I know if it defuses a situation. Like others people share stuff with you, because you don't drop them in it. 

Personally I don't want Hutchinson or Westwood anywhere near this team. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Westwoods last three games for us were Blackburn Swansea and West Brom. He made errors which cost us points along with numerous other poor decisions earlier in the season. Hutchinson is a liability that is waiting to get sent off or carried off. Both have never delivered when it really mattered.

Pfft...what a crock of shíte mate. If we play Westwood and Hutchinson again we'll be 3rd again in no time. All the facts back this up lol

• Haha 3

So what exactly have they done? 

Questioned why they are not playing?

Don’t most footballers with a passion to play do this? 

History shows that under Jos, certain players were dropped and it went to sh!t. What’s different?

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Personally I don't want Hutchinson or Westwood anywhere near this team. 

But what about their team mates? If they agree with you I'll reluctantly back the manager accused of dodgy dealing by a series of chairman - or so I've read. 

I wonder if Bullen has any influence or control over these 'senior' pros. He's been here throughout recent times and would have witnessed all events under CC/Jos and now Monk. I wonder what he said to Bruce that ended with him and the club giving Westwood a 2-yr contract in the Summer. 

13 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Anyhow, those currently playing aren’t doing the bizz.

Not enough leaders in the team, but there are two players who can be described as leaders, who won’t go missing in action, who can go straight back in when needed.

I guess we all have different views on what represents genuine leadership qualities, but personally I don’t see it in these two.  Westwood in particular always strikes me as someone who plays first and foremost for himself.