Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

I guess we all have different views on what represents genuine leadership qualities, but personally I don’t see it in these two.  Westwood in particular always strikes me as someone who plays first and foremost for himself.

Gives confidence to those around him. That’s a precious asset.

We can all have different opinions yet still get on though can’t we mate?

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

calm as a monk mate not gary obv. 

I know you don’t. Just stating I don’t go blabbing if people tell me anything. i think half of what’s being said by sources is purely perception if it’s bad enough I’m all for monk or anyone spilling the beans. 
of its that bad get them sacked. But it seems not to be 

Take everything as a pinch of salt fella. That said it's not the first time these two have been trouble is it? 

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

But what about their team mates? If they agree with you I'll reluctantly back the manager accused of dodgy dealing by a series of chairman - or so I've read. 

This is it for me. You'd be forgiven for thinking that excluding disruptive players from the squad would have a galvanising effect on the rest of them. We've seen anything but.

• Thanks 2

Just now, theowlsman said:

Gives confidence to those around him. That’s a precious asset.

We can all have different opinions yet still get on though can’t we mate?

Absolutely we can - I was hoping Dawson would seize his opportunity and we wouldn’t be talking about Westwood right now.  Unfortunately that hasn’t really happened and we’re back to debating this.

21 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Westwoods last three games for us were Blackburn Swansea and West Brom. He made errors which cost us points along with numerous other poor decisions earlier in the season. Hutchinson is a liability that is waiting to get sent off or carried off. Both have never delivered when it really mattered.

Dawson is literally a mistake every game at the moment.

Hutch hasn’t been sent off for over 3 years

• Thanks 1

Just now, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

All those advocating the return of Westwood and Hutchinson, what would they change?

Westwood was awful for the most part before he was dropped and Hutchinson was involved in some of our worst performances this season. 

They're bit better than what we have elsewhere. Marginal gains innit. 

17 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Dawson is literally a mistake every game at the moment.

Hutch hasn’t been sent off for over 3 years

Westwood was a mistake and potential sending off every game. Funny how Westwoods mistakes get brushed over during games with the occasional wave of a glove to our fans who lap it up. Dawson on the other hand has the moans and groans aimed at him all game. Maybe he should also be afforded the same treatment as Westwood? As for Hutchinson it's probably due to being injured that he hasn't been sent off.

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

I lay the blame at the manager. The past few managers monk and Dross do not come across as man managers at all. Once you lose the players your as good as gone.

At least Carlos and bruce had that man manager vibe

same players who through carlos under the bus yeah? Right. 

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Westwood was a mistake and potential sending off every game. Funny how Westwoods mistakes get brushed over during games with the occasional wave of a glove to our fans who lap it up. Dawson on the other hand has the moans and groans aimed at him all game. Maybe he should also be afforded the same treatment as Westwood? As for Hutchinson it's probably due to being injured that he hasn't been sent off.

Over 70 apps for Hutch

I couldn't care less about any of these players anymore they all can go, lg1 or champ next year let monk build a whole new matchday 18 .

It's not monk, hes having same problems as every other manager we have had let's foôking sack the lot of them and start again