Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

What I will say and I know you’ll agree - if we had a proper manager instead of this imposter they’d both be starting the next game

I'm like Natalie Imbruglia - I don't think "Monk's the Man" but it's too early to sack him. I also think we should play our strongest players but the manager has to manage. Tenner a ticket for the next couple of home games. That would cheer me up.

Oops £30 for a midweek clash v Charlton and then £36 for the Derby game. Come on DC let's pack Hillsborough out - we might need the support.

3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

You have to have a major breakdown to not play them, I mean what have they done? Have they spit roasted his wife? 
if they have done something beyond reprehensible then let us know. If it’s a pride thing and a fall out then swallow your pride ffs. If not your sending us down if we lose to efl 

Agree monks comments are not good enough , neither was jos regarding same situation. Either sack them for gross misconduct 

3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

You do know when they were both playing we were in the playoffs? And last time after jos left they came in and turned the form around as soon as they were back in the team?  

now if they have done something so bad it merits exclusion then fuckimg sack them. If it’s a battle of pride. It’s time to swallow the rascal u til we can replace them 

you can't get away with talking sense on here , you do know that don't you lol     ;)

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

so I’m thick for not believing hearsay. Righhhhhhhhttttt im sure trusting people talking on here is what all truth in life is judged on lol 

it just your failure to accept that people may know people within the club who tell them information