Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

Whether Monk stays or goes, don't want Westwood or Hutchinson at this club, their time is done. 

Both were poo earlier in the season, think some will remember them as better than they actually are.

Monk isn't the first manager to have problems and try to remove disruptive influences from the dressing room.

Irrespective of what DC does with Monk, should be terminating certain other contracts early. Were going to have to pay them up anyway, whether they train with the u23s or not. Better to clear the air. 

Just now, rickygoo said:

Sorry to sound lie a barrister but what does that mean?  Refusing to train, smacking the manager, picking on people?   It's such a wide ranging term and subjective. Monk had a "shocking attitude" just now on the radio when asked about them. 

Tbf, a barrister would probably of picked up on the fact that I've repeatedly said that I was provided with limited information i.e. they are disruptive and have a bad attitude. 

I do not know if they have told the manager to flip off or whether Hutchinson decided to teabag Garry Monk. 

8 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

TBH I don’t give a throw if they are model professionals

One of them is out of contract at the end of the season and the other can just be paid up if he’s so bad

In the meantime what I’d prefer - rather than some high and mighty ethics committee selecting the team - is some god damn points

Weve played disgracefully bad and out of form teams and rolled over to the lot of them.

We are a joke. We have cowards on the pitch who have clearly zero faith in the manager. We have an absolute charlatan stood on the sideline picking the team out of a hat 

Unless we get a decent interim manager and we play our best players...then we will go down.

Soul mates me and you lol

Bates is a strange one, I’ve no idea what’s gone on there ,  on form of all our available centre half’s at the minute id argue he maybe should be getting a look in 

Just now, SiJ said:

Tbf, a barrister would probably of picked up on the fact that I've repeatedly said that I was provided with limited information i.e. they are disruptive and have a bad attitude. 

I do not know if they have told the manager to flip off or whether Hutchinson decided to teabag Garry Monk. 

Limited information makes for limited understanding. Monk knows what a successful dressing room looks like apparently. Westwood and Hutchinson were members of a relatively successful dressing room. Maybe they know what a successful manager looks like. 

Just now, BIG D said:

If you're going to fall out with big players and leave them out then you’d better make sure you win plenty of games 

Well, this is where both Jos and Monk have failed miserably. 

Monk calling the players out against Wigan too has backfired spectacularly. 

1 minute ago, darra said:

Wasn't a part time keeper from IIRC Millwall preferred over Westwood as the republic of Ireland keeper? Strange that 

It’s too coincidental for me,  but I do get it’s hard for the majority of wednesdayites to accept there may be an issue and it isn’t just an idiot manager (again)    There 2 players who have performed excellently on the whole whilst at the club , but for me I think it’s obvious they cause issues behind the scenes and we’ve got a manager now who like JL wants to change it 

Bruce wasn’t here long enough,  and Carlos gave them both a free pass , JL main issue with Hutchinson was he didn’t train and that’s what caused the fall out 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

asked obv? I mean you post on here and are obviously an avid fan, if someone reliable had told me that I would have asked him for specifics. I mean it’s probably the hottest topic at the club. KnowI g your ability to love a debate surely you didn’t just leave it at ohhh ok?

Not everyone is willing to air all the dirty laundry. 

The person I spoke to said they were a disruptive influence and had bad attitudes. 

Rest assured, I'll get some pointers from you in the future. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

Let's pick a keeper who has a bad attitude and makes loads of mistakes and a midfielder with a bad attitude who was part of a team that lost 4 on the bounce before being dropped.

HMS Píss the league is back on course. 

Or you could pick the shower who got hammered by Blackburn and Reading and couldn't beat Luton and Barnsley. 

2 minutes ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

Let's pick a keeper who has a bad attitude and makes loads of mistakes and a midfielder with a bad attitude who was part of a team that lost 4 on the bounce before being dropped.

Which 4 games on the bounce were they?

2 minutes ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

Plenty of other players that were part of that run keep getting picked.