Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

What have they done specifically.  A vague "they're disruptive" doesn't cut it with me, not that I matter of course.

lol

"Honest" Monk pussyfooted round it just now.

:1276983839_MonkHome:

I was told they were disruptive by someone who is pretty reliable. 

That was it. 

Perhaps you can go and talk to said person?

Do a bit of journalist investigation. 

What does Joey bring to the midfield?

I honestly don't see him do owt..Da Cruz at least had a couple of mazy runs, Murphy looked dangerous, lee was competent without doing a deal..but Pelepussy?..he was just sorta...there.

I cannot for the life of me believe Monk rates him in a starting 11 above Bannan....honest...what in the name of f.ook?

Why have we got windass and Wickham?

Today would have been the best game to srt them in...wanting to impress at home...what do we get?..Neither

I'm baffled..

Wickham gets put on when the games gone....

I walked out as the penalty went in...Fans raging at the ref....What for?...Urogohide dragged one bloke down with his hand around his ankle...booking...Then chopped the winger down when he skinned him...booking...

Just now, SiJ said:

I was told they were disruptive by someone who is pretty reliable. 

That was it. 

Perhaps you can go and talk to said person?

Do a bit of journalist investigation. 

It's not my job. I just want to know what disruptive means in reality. It's a vague and wide ranging term. Did the source tell you?

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

This is probably true. 

Still - I'd be binning the of them off in the summer. 

Thanks for your services, now f*ck off. 

Tbh I don’t know where to start when it comes to fixing this mess. Realistically we can’t replace them all at once.. Chansiri doesn’t have the money for that.. you’re talking £40-50m in this market to build a new team good enough for promotion from scratch.

so it’s basically a choice.. do we replace the half of the squad who are honest hard working pros but lack quality and aren’t good enough for promotion and are playing. Or the half or the squad who are deemed ‘past it’

Personally I wouldn’t be paying big wages out, but if possible would keep the better players. That’s Westwood, Iorfa, Bannan, Hutchinson, Reach, Forestieri, Fletcher. Then I’d focus on adding some actual quality so we aren’t over reliant on these players. But this should have been done a couple of years ago now

I get the fans wanting to stick by them, genuinely I do , I’ve enjoyed watching both of them play here over the years as much as anyone else 

Hope the truth can come out either way, the way Hutchinson behaved with the dig at JL when Bullen put him back in the side was a bit of a red flag for me, ever since then I’ve thought yeh... ur a bit of a belter mate arnt ya  

It is all hearsay though until someone comes out with the real story 

Just now, SiJ said:

Oh for Christ sake. 

I was told they were a disruptive influence and had been binned off. 

You can true to believe that or not. 

I know you won't so let's just leave it at that and you and a few others can keep telling yourself that Westwood and Hutchinson are model professionals and the answer to all our problems. 

TBH I don’t give a throw if they are model professionals

One of them is out of contract at the end of the season and the other can just be paid up if he’s so bad

In the meantime what I’d prefer - rather than some high and mighty ethics committee selecting the team - is some god damn points

Weve played disgracefully bad and out of form teams and rolled over to the lot of them.

We are a joke. We have cowards on the pitch who have clearly zero faith in the manager. We have an absolute charlatan stood on the sideline picking the team out of a hat 

Unless we get a decent interim manager and we play our best players...then we will go down.

Just now, rickygoo said:

It's not my job. I just want to know what disruptive means in reality. It's a vague and wide ranging term. Did the source tell you?

Said they were being a disruptive influence within the first and that they along with Bates (the Scottish defender on loan) had  been binned off the train with the Under 23s. 

Apparently, they all have shocking attitudes. 

That was it. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Said they were being a disruptive influence within the first and that they along with Bates (the Scottish defender on loan) had  been binned off the train with the Under 23s. 

That was it. 

Rather that than try hards like Pelupessy and Urhoghide

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

I get the fans wanting to stick by them, genuinely I do , I’ve enjoyed watching both of them play here over the years as much as anyone else 

Hope the truth can come out either way, the way Hutchinson behaved with the dig at JL when Bullen put him back in the side was a bit of a red flag for me, ever since then I’ve thought yeh... ur a bit of a belter mate arnt ya  

It is all hearsay though until someone comes out with the real story 

We don't know the truth, probably never will

Say a Doctor told you it one of 3 things that were making you ill, but they were not sure which one...but he could eradicate all 3?

Whats the bloody sensible option?

Just now, McRightSide said:

Rather that than try hards like Pelupessy and Urhoghide

That might be the case. 

See you have picked on Urhoghide as your next target. 

Poor lad has played all of 4 games and his card is marked. 

Oh well. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Cool story bro. 

How many football clubs have you managed? 

Don't be a nobhead. You know the point I'm making. They're both 12/13 years or more into careers as professional footballers. They've played under plenty of managers and reached a good level in the game. 

Yes, they're probably a pair of awkward sods but clearly neither of them is Owen Morrison. They're manageable - Monk and Jos just don't want to deal.with it. They  both took.the easy option in my opinion but ultimately they've given themselves a bigger problem by doing it.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Westwood was such a bad lad to be fair that the Chairman gave him a new contract. 

Who was right? The chairman and Steve Bruce or a minority of supposed Owls Talk experts?

Our chairman has already stated he knows nothing about football, a statement which has been proven correct by his actions over the last few years.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That was it. 

Sorry to sound like a barrister but what does that mean?  Refusing to train, smacking the manager, picking on people?   It's such a wide ranging term and subjective. Monk had a "shocking attitude" just now on the radio when asked about them. 

Edited by rickygoo