Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

And we’ve turned shyte immediately they were dropped twice. Suggesting they get the support of their fellow professionals, as we immediately pick up the pace again when they return to the side.

Jos has never been a manager by the way. He doesn’t count.

We actually won 4 out of 5 after Westwood was dropped. 

Guest LondonOwl313
5 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Its not about ego. He backs down and hes lost, its that straightforward, may as well let the players do what they want.

Mate he’s already lost.. we’ve just taken 5 points from 10 games with 7 defeats against mostly bottom third teams. Monk is done here now as managers don’t come back from that. The first thing a new manager will do is put them straight back in, and no surprises if we start winning again 

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

anyone with a modicum of sense would get rid of all 3...You get rid of just the one without knowing which one is a fault, you risk it happening again...Do the sensible thing...bin all 3

Let them take Bullen and the rest of the back room staff too. Unhealthy atmosphere being so comfortable in a job you know you can relax.

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Mate he’s already lost.. we’ve just taken 5 points from 10 games with 7 defeats against mostly bottom third teams. Monk is done here now as managers don’t come back from that. The first thing a new manager will do is put them straight back in, and no surprises if we start winning again 

This is probably true. 

Still - I'd be binning the of them off in the summer. 

Thanks for your services, now f*ck off. 

Just now, billyblack said:

Jos was doing the right thing as well. The chairman should have sold them straight away

Westwood was such a bad lad to be fair that the Chairman gave him a new contract. 

Who was right? The chairman and Steve Bruce or a minority of supposed Owls Talk experts?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s 2 players who are part of the same failed group mate. Yes they might come back in and we win 1 or 2 but ultimately we’ll always end up back where we are 

So we play players who aren’t as good?

That makes loads of sense

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Thats not they way to manage though. Just cave in does he? Then what? He may as well not be there. Let them 2 manage the team.

Did I say ‘cave in’? You don’t make major changes midway through the season when it’s fairly obvious the outcome will be damaging. 

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I was told by a pretty reliable source that the two of them (along with the Scottish CB) were binned off after being a disruptive influence. 

You can choose to believe that or not. 

unfortunately rather than take what people say as face value, people have a tendency to say you’re talking poo and not believe these things don’t happen 

Guest wilyfox
Just now, BIG D said:

Yet Bruce played them and never had a problem 

Maybe he wasn't here long enough for their true colours to shine through.

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That was what I was told. 

Sorry. 

Nice time I'll provide a f00king transcript of what was exactly said. 

What have they done specifically.  A vague "they're disruptive" doesn't cut it with me, not that I matter of course.

lol

"Honest" Monk pussyfooted round it just now.

:1276983839_MonkHome:

If Westwood had been so disruptive under Jos why give him new contract?

Edited by rickygoo

Just now, BIG D said:

Behaving like what?

Oh for Christ sake. 

I was told they were a disruptive influence and had been binned off. 

You can true to believe that or not. 

I know you won't so let's just leave it at that and you and a few others can keep telling yourself that Westwood and Hutchinson are model professionals and the answer to all our problems. 

• Haha 2