Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

I think it’s pretty pointless arguing about this anyroad 

Everyone knows what happens next, Monk gets sack , Bullen gets a game and there both back in team 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

he forgot to ask for the fine details ffs just accept they are a bad influence and disruptive, not sure why but they are. 

I didn't forget. 

I was told what I was and that was it. 

For someone who constantly cries about others giving you a hard time on here, you sure like to try and get personal. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Needless to say, next time I'm given some club gossip I will make sure to undertake a thorough cross examination of said source to ensure that I have the absolute specifics. 

To be fair to SiJ, I’ve just had a PM confirming the above.

Difference is that I’m refusing to believe it.

I have no reason to believe that SiJ is trying to mislead anyone.

That said, I’d still bring them both in.

lol

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

he forgot to ask for the fine details ffs just accept they are a bad influence and disruptive, not sure why but they are. 

In fairness mate,  it’s hard to ask people to accept that 

if you know you know that’s fair enough , don’t expect people to be putting it out into the public domain, but I think even if I knew 100% what I suspect the case is ...I could still understand how hard it would be for people not privy to that info to accept that 2 players a huge part of the first team here arnt playing 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

give over if anyone else had posted that you and several others would have jumped all over it sij. 

No I wouldn't.

I'm not making it up, if that  is what you think. 

May I suggest that your issue isn't what has been posted and is more to do with who has posted it. 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

that’s fair enough but why put it out at all?  Half truths help nobody. Either someone out them or don’t. 

yeh , agree there 

there is people who know, like I said I’ve got half an idea but I wouldn’t be confident enough to be shouting it from rooftops 

Firmly believe the local journos are more than aware as well 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

nothing  personal at all I just think either you have more to the story or I don’t believe with the person who told you or you. 

injust don’t believe for one moment you were told a snippet and didn’t ask more. Any Wednesday fan wouLd have dig deeper. 

Really? 

It's not a lie. 

That is what I was told. 

You're bit weird, aren't you. 

39 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

What have they done specifically.  A vague "they're disruptive" doesn't cut it with me, not that I matter of course.

lol

"Honest" Monk pussyfooted round it just now.

:1276983839_MonkHome:

If Westwood had been so disruptive under Jos why give him new contract?

Perhaps it was Bruce keeping up the pretence of future planning?

You don’t get outed by 2 different managers if you aren’t a disruptive person, it’s absolutely as black and white as that and anyone who thinks they’re innocent is burying their head firmly in the sand 

If a manager fell out with a player they’d still play them, or at worst bench them. To completely banish someone from the first team tells you all you need to do. Wake up people 

42 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Oh for Christ sake. 

I was told they were a disruptive influence and had been binned off. 

You can true to believe that or not. 

I know you won't so let's just leave it at that and you and a few others can keep telling yourself that Westwood and Hutchinson are model professionals and the answer to all our problems. 

Did your mate tell you what the other players thought of them? And I'm not being aggressive - I think it's pretty central to what might be happening.