Won’t Pick Westwood & Hutch

Guest Ferkorf

So.....

Hooper said he would stay on for half wage if Westwood left.

Westwood was donking Pudils Mrs at some point.

Hutch swung for monk recently.

Hutch didnt want to play at qpr and said he would fake an injury and pull up during the game..

Wickham and Windass already want to go back as the atmosphere in the dressing room is toxic.

Apparently....

Just now, Ferkorf said:

So.....

Hutch didnt want to play at qpr and said he would fake an injury and pull up during the game..

Wickham and Windass already want to go back as the atmosphere in the dressing room is toxic.

Apparently....

Now we're talking. What about Hirsty and Warhurst?

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

He's not made 50 apps over the last three seasons including this one and during that time he has amassed an amazing 1 goal and 1 assist averaging just over 2 tackles per game. An absolute beast of a midfielder.

You obviously prefer Pelupessy, fair enough

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

He's not made 50 apps over the last three seasons including this one and during that time he has amassed an amazing 1 goal and 1 assist averaging just over 2 tackles per game. An absolute beast of a midfielder.

I'm often amazed at tackling stats and how few tackles are actually made. I reckon he's a presence that can galvanise fans and other players. He's no Roy Keane but likewise he's no Joey P. 

5 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

So.....

Apparently....

I really should have asked some more questions :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Hutchinson and Westwood time has come to move on 

they are doing this club no favours, is there only way to solve this rebelling against the manger and watching us lose each week?

Doesn't seem like they are really team players. 

I think the bigger point is that Monk needs to go, but so do players like Hutchinson, Westwood etc. 

4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I'm often amazed at tackling stats and how few tackles are actually made. I reckon he's a presence that can galvanise fans and other players. He's no Roy Keane but likewise he's no Joey P. 

I’ve said this a number of times, especially when people get on at reach for not tackling. It’s a part of the game that will be gone completely in the next 5-10 years.

Just now, SiJ said:

Doesn't seem like they are really team players. 

I think the bigger point is that Monk needs to go, but so do players like Hutchinson, Westwood etc. 

I’m torn on Monk, part of me says hes out of his depth; the other says he’s telling the players a few home truths of which they aren’t liking and as a result it’s going to get worse before it gets better 

half a dozen of these players in this squad have under performed since 2016/17

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

You obviously prefer Pelupessy, fair enough

I prefer players that are a positive influence on the club and don't act like spoilt brats undermining authority. Just think in a few years time when Westwood and Hutchinson come and do the 50/50 draw or wax lyrical about their time at Wednesday saying what a great club it is, all this theatre can be airbrushed away as you stand and applaud them. In fact I'm sure they might even do a gig at Hirstys bar.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I prefer players that are a positive influence on the club and don't act like spoilt brats undermining authority. Just think in a few years time when Westwood and Hutchinson come and do the 50/50 draw or wax lyrical about their time at Wednesday saying what a great club it is, all this theatre can be airbrushed away as you stand and applaud them. In fact I'm sure they might even do a gig at Hirstys bar.

And I’ll carry on judging players by what they do on the pitch

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshTheOwl said:

I’m torn on Monk, part of me says hes out of his depth; the other says he’s telling the players a few home truths of which they aren’t liking and as a result it’s going to get worse before it gets better 

half a dozen of these players in this squad have under performed since 2016/17

This is what gets me though and I’m sorry to everybody on here for this but just imagine if Wilder was working with this bunch we’ve got

He’d not put up with any of this and he’d start building a new squad

We just bumble on with the same tired rubbish hoping for something to finally happen to get us out of this ever worsening mess

25 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

So.....

Apparently....

I’ve heard the Hooper one is true

Was happy to stay but only if Westwood wasn’t offered a deal

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Results or principles. 

Let’s principle ourselves down to League 1 and pat ourselves on the back for achieving it without Hutch or Westwood.

Some of us know that as soon as Westwood and Hutch are back in the team, we start picking up points again.

I’m only interested in points to be honest. 

And if either Westwood or Hutch have told Monk he’s clueless, why should they be punished for being astute?

Westwood cost us plenty with goalkeeping errors. Dawson is fluffing his lines but lets not airbrush things.

When was Hutchinsons last big performance for us. He wont guarentee us points will he.

They have been dropped by 2 managers

Would Dawson and Joey get same leeway for being dropped for non football reasons

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

Just now, JoshTheOwl said:

don’t say that 

Roland2 will be on here telling everyone you’re talking poo and that nothing like this ever happens 

Or he will berate you for not asking a load of other questions, because that's what any true Wednesdayite would have done :1276983839_MonkHome:

• Haha 1

Well if all them quotes are true,then we are in a reeeeght mess every where....

Maybe we do need a old school nutter manager who'll take no poo poo,Roll up Colin,Di Canio or Big Sam cant believe im saying any of them really...

DC needs to stop fooo ookin off on his jollies and run the club,at the club till end of season but,I actually think he dont give a shi te either...

UTO....

4 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

So you will agree that Westwood has been shocking this season and deserved to be dropped while Hutchinson hasn't contributed much either?

What I will say and I know you’ll agree - if we had a proper manager instead of this imposter they’d both be starting the next game