Where is the owner?

21 hours ago, BRUCE LEE said:

I’ve got 2 years left 

:ghoulguy:

in a bid to generate funds, multi-year season tickets have been back dated and will expire at the end of this season. 

sounds like you got lucky! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

What have you done to protest and not be placid?

Exactly, all these people gobbing off saying Chansiri needs to go ASAP and not one of them is prepared to do owt about it 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Exactly, all these people gobbing off saying Chansiri needs to go ASAP and not one of them is prepared to do owt about it 

How would you go about it?

Bearing in mind i haven't called for his head...I think he needs to wise up...But

How would you go about getting rid of a bloke that actually owns the lot?

11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

If ever I get to meet Chansiri personally and I have on one occasion so dont rule out a second, I will personally record my conversation with him hows that for you sir? 

Look out for FAO Royal_D.

19 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I've stopped going. Haven't been to match for about 18months

That's what I'm 'doing about it'. Paying £39 to stand and shout about it ain't gonna help

23 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

How would you go about it?

Bearing in mind i haven't called for his head...I think he needs to wise up...But

How would you go about getting rid of a bloke that actually owns the lot?

And who would fill the void? We consistantly lose money.

Who's going to stump up the millions needed? 

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

And who would fill the void? We consistantly lose money.

Who's going to stump up the millions needed? 

Nobody of substance ..We start again..Same as a load of other clubs have..Chelsea, Palace (twice) Leicester etc...

In hindsight...We should have taken that pre Mandaric..cos we have been basically f.ooked since.

We drop a division...I mean how bad is that really?

We want the Prem..So is there really any difference where we paddle about at the minute?

The last couple of decades we have been court more times than we have done owt on the pitch..Its unsustainable...

Chansiri gambled the first couple of seasons...then...This

21 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

If ever I get to meet Chansiri personally and I have on one occasion so dont rule out a second, I will personally record my conversation with him hows that for you sir? 

Look out for FAO Royal_D.

That would be grand 

Got a post card from him ,He said some of the rides were scary ,He was almost sick lolOn a serious note has he packed in with us ,Not seen at the ground much ,No statement ,The sooner the EFL charges are sorted the better ,He is not an Owl ,He owns us ,We are Wednesdayites  ,When he has gone ,We will still be here ,As our kids and their kids will be .Its hard at the moment ,But hang in things will get better  .