Where is the owner?

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Why don’t the Chansiri out gang get together and do something about it ?  There’s enough of the fan base now that want him gone , get ur voices heard and make it happen ?   He threw towel in when a couple of super fans at the fans forum kicked off so he won’t put up much of a stand against an angry owlstalk mob will he 

He didn’t throw the towel in though, evidently.

6 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Quite possibly the most deluded post of the weekend so far.

The Chairman is failing in every aspect of his role and responsibilities.

Do some research, and then tell me we should not ask for more of DC.

I'm not sure what you want? 

Apart from cheaper tickets. What else is the chairman not doing? 

Genuinely hoping you can educate me.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I'm not sure what you want? 

Apart from cheaper tickets. What else is the chairman not doing? 

Genuinely hoping you can educate me.

The fans have put up with quite a bit tho'

The bloody kit fiasco

the anniversary fiasco

as mentioned...The pricing fiasco...

Even given all these the fans have been respectful...standing in two minutes baffled silence to something that bothered him, but not them..outta respect for his culture...and you could say our culture is a mainly working class english one....you don't charge them £40 to watch a their football team..so yea...you could say its a lack of respect...

We have a fans forum, Chansiri simply wants a set of nodding dogs there...When a couple point out the flaws..The toys come outta the pram

Just now, asteener1867 said:

The fans have put up with quite a bit tho'

The bloody kit fiasco

the anniversary fiasco

as mentioned...The pricing fiasco...

Even given all these the fans have been respectful...standing in two minutes baffled silence to something that bothered him, but not them..outta respect for his culture...and you could say our culture is a mainly working class english one....you don't charge them £40 to watch a their football team..so yea...you could say its a lack of respect...

We have a fans forum, Chansiri simply wants a set of nodding dogs there...When a couple point out the flaws..The toys come outta the pram

I mean, with all due respect, a lot of these things are a little superficial. Nominally we want someone who invests in the club and backs the manager.

We've got that. Things like the kit are disappointing but not core. A points deduction would, for example, be something we could rightly be aggrieved at (significantly so), but it's not happened yet... 

I wonder whether alongside your mention of respectfulness the fans have generally been respectful on Twitter etc after a poor result or poor sequence of results. 

Football, thick skin and all that, but it ought to go two ways.

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

I mean, with all due respect, a lot of these things are a little superficial. Nominally we want someone who invests in the club and backs the manager.

We've got that. Things like the kit are disappointing but not core. A points deduction would, for example, be something we could rightly be aggrieved at (significantly so), but it's not happened yet... 

I wonder whether alongside your mention of respectfulness the fans have generally been respectful on Twitter etc after a poor result or poor sequence of results. 

Unpopular opinion I know as I dont see the point in venting my spleen over someone who has ploughed money into the club and rightly has expected more from his money from his manager appointments. 

4 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

The pricing isn't superficial is it?

The season tickets put on early sale the early bird options getting less time..ALL before we know which division we are in?

You could say..Its in preparation for a coming points deduction...

So..We have the probable mismanagement of the club..and the breaching of the rules of the league we play in...

but yea...mainly superficial

Edited by asteener1867

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

The pricing isn't superficial is it?

The season tickets put on early sale the early bird options getting less time..ALL before we know which division we are in?

You could say..Its in preparation for a coming points deduction...

So..We have the probable mismanagement of the club..and the breaching of the rules of the league we play in...

but yea...mainly superficial

Pricing I agree with you. Absolute shambles.

I'm just a.. wait for formal judgement type of a person. Innocent until proven guilty. I dont like supposition. 

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

Pricing I agree with you. Absolute shambles.

I'm just a.. wait for formal judgement type of a person. Innocent until proven guilty. I dont like supposition. 

Thats fair enough mate...I'm a sorta ...

"if it quacks like a Duck, walks like Duck an' looks like a Duck...Occams razor sorta bloke...

• Haha 1