Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

2 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Swansea City are set to complete a loan move for Bristol City forward Kasey Palmer.

The 23-year old is understood to have arrived in South Wales last night to complete the formalities of the deal, which is now set to be confirmed later today.

Great signing, we should have been in for him.

• Haha 1

Sheffield Wednesday are closing in on the loan signing of Derby County striker Jack Marriott, Yorkshire Live can exclusively reveal.

The 26-year-old is pencilled in to undergo a medical at the Owls' Middlewood Road training ground this morning ahead of season-long loan move to Hillsborough.

It is understood Wednesday have fought off strong competition from a number of Championship clubs, including Swansea City, Cardiff City, Middlesbrough and Millwall, to land Marriott. 

Assuming there are no late hitches in the deal, Marriott looks set to become Wednesday's eighth new recruit since the end of last season.

• Like 1

Message from a Derby supporting friend of mine:

I can’t believe the Jack Marriott reports pal, when he is fit and confident he is quality, can score 15-20 in champ! Cocu really doesn’t play to his strengths which leaves him isolated in our system! He has grown a bit frustrated as he is in and out the team. It’s a ludicrous decision in my opinion as we haven’t got loads of striker options! If you play to his strengths and keep him fit you will get a great player...I still hope we keep him

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, No Uniform said:

He was born in Manchester. He only qualified internationally Ireland because of his Grandmother 

You miss my point though, he wouldn’t qualify as a British player in any European squads named, Champions or Europa leagues.