Man City.

Hoping it's not the thursday, booked a flight to Tenerife  for the sunday so I could still go to the Brentford game.

Son will also be screwed, he'd planned to to on the Friday, watch DMA's on the Friday and stay over night in london to go the game on the saturday.

Still what do tv companies care about messing up travel plans for fans that actually want to watch the game in person.

Really wish a team would tell a tv company to do one. Too much money in it unfortunatly. 

3 hours ago, GMOwl72 said:

If Derby beat Northampton (of which there’s a pretty good chance) that’s guaranteed for TV. Rooney against his old club which would mean Wednesday on Wednesday?

Man Utd game will be on TV whatever. But it depends on the BBC /BT pick order and which slots they've got. The BBC will be creaming over Rooney v Man Utd (even though no neutral really cares, he's already played against them twice since leaving them) and I can't see them having a live game on the Thursday. With the PL schedule it'll probably be between that game and ours to be shown on the Thursday, probably on BT, so if BBC pick Man Utd we'd prob be on the Thursday. It'll come down to whether or not Liverpool get through to play Chelsea which will affect the pick order. 

4 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Play it Monday night.

City will befucked

And I get to see 3 home games in the week before I fly back Tuesday morning 

Sorted.

City could win the League Cup on Sunday afternoon, fly straight up and play us Sunday night and still batter us lol

• Haha 7

On 02/02/2020 at 23:42, alanharper said:

City could win the League Cup on Sunday afternoon, fly straight up and play us Sunday night and still batter us lol

Difficult to think of any circumstances in which we won't get battered.

UTO

:laugh:

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Haha 1

If there any game we should lump a load of money of us to lose by more than 4 goals, this is it. 

DC should put £10m on 

On 04/02/2020 at 00:44, VBQ24 said:

They're resting players. 

lol

They'll be playing the England internationals then..rather than Brazilians and Spanish 

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, darklord said:

Tell then the wrong date so they don't turn up

We would still lose with an own goal.

Why o why did we have to draw man City.  Was right enjoying our cup run.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, robowl4life said:

BELIEVE!!

We’re rogered though aren’t we lol 

I would love to believe. Any one but them I would fancy our chances.

Even when we were proper poo I would always think we had a chance in a one off game, but against this Man City....... 

I can't see how we can get a result.

Can we play 3 keepers?