Chansiri charged - could be banned from football

Guest addedtime

2 minutes ago, Shezza said:

If we're charged, we're going to be hit pretty hard. Can't remember the FL actually charging anyone and they come through without a penalty. 

I suppose we have to hope the charges can't be proved...but that would rely on hoping the bastions of our club knew what they were doing...Thats  a stretch at the minute

Not wishing to slag DC off, but boy this guy considering the position he is supposed to be in is more naïve than Julie Andrews in a dildo factory!

From day one he clearly has not listened to any advice, got rid of the football/business people at the club he should have retained. 

I think there is clearly this culture issue that they have in Thailand where the upper classes cannot be criticised almost by law. Hence him not understanding fans having a pop at him.

The shambolic matters of D Taxis etc and other money making ideas where he seemed to think we were up for Premier League prices. We have to be honest and say we ain't a big club anymore, maybe in heritage from years gone by, but its coming up to 20 years since we dropped out of the top flight. And could be a long time until we are anywhere near it again.

Clearly some muppet has tried to pull the wool over the EFL's eyes and got caught out. So it seems we don't have a leg to stand on. We tried to cook the books and got our fin gers burnt, and could pay a hefty price. I could see us being relegated at least one division as punishment. So yeah League 2 could beckon for the first time in the clubs history. Not a lot we can do.

The FFP issues annoy me where clubs can come down from the Premier League with £100m payout yet Championship clubs cannot spend to match it. Even if the owner can afford the debt.

Does anyone know what our senior management team looks like who run the club?  I wonder how we compare to other clubs in that regard?  My point being that it must be virtually impossible to run the club essentially on your own?  The commercial side is weak and now it looks like the financial side has been too - surely two key functions in a football club to ensure you have properly managed?