Chansiri charged - could be banned from football

Guest addedtime

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

What a season though...

Tbf, it is quite remarkable that we are doing ok in the Championship. 

We have truly become an absolute basketcase of a club...again. 

I always wonder why a club, with a seriously big base of support can get it so badly wrong time after time after time!

We have been ran by idiots

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, torres said:

I always wonder why a club, with a seriously big base of support can get it so badly wrong time after time after time!

I think your second sentence is the answer.  Nice big telly though - probably got it from Brighthouse. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Minton said:

Why would we be discussing the punishment with the auditors? We are challenging the EFL over whether we have breached the rules at all. The punishment will only be discussed and decided (internally by the EFL) once we have found innocent / proven guilty surely?

I sincerely hope that there are no Cockerknees on this panel ?

lol

• Haha 1

Not read the whole thread so apologies if posted before but with having the accounts signed off etc which potentially meets the law of the land with such things, but like the FF fiasco the EFL have their own rules ( made up as they go along)  and have decided that SWFC need to be made an example of so others don’t follow suit, and What better example could they make other than SWFC

10 minutes ago, torres said:

Only we could find a super rich owner and end up having him balls it up. 

With the resources available to him...with some proper direction, I'm pretty certain we would be in the Prem or certainly in a position to be getting back into it like say a West Brom. 

The Profit and Sustainability rules are a farce and the EFL isn't fit for purpose...but how on earth we've managed to get ourselves into such a mess beggars belief. 

All he had to do was sell the stadium to himself. Yet, he managed to not doing it quick enough. 

Christ sake. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Only we could find a super rich owner and end up having him balls it up. 

With the resources available to him...with some proper direction, I'm pretty certain we would be in the Prem or certainly in a position to be getting back into it like say a West Brom. 

The Profit and Sustainability rules are a farce and the EFL isn't fit for purpose...but how on earth we've managed to get ourselves into such a mess beggars belief. 

All he had to do was sell the stadium to himself. Yet, he managed to not doing it quick enough. 

Christ sake. 

He has managed to spend an absolute fortune on the club but alienate the supporters  - that in itself takes some doing 

• Like 1

What’s crack with the accountants who have signed these allegedly illegal accounts (or whatever there claiming) off ??      They be up in dock aswell ?

10 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

This just gets worse. Far more questions than answers and I'm now convinced we are about to get the most royal of shaftings. I'm actually very worried about where we will be left after they've found us guilty of everything. 

And pigs gonna be in europa league

1 minute ago, torres said:

He has managed to spend an absolute fortune on the club but alienate the supporters  - that in itself takes some doing 

Some of the supporters. Most of the fans I talk to quite like him

1 hour ago, Minton said:

We are the test case. Derby and Reading are both under investigation as well and have done what we have for a fair amount more than we have.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/10/16/efl-step-investigation-derby-sheffield-wednesday-reading-stadium/

But did they back  date the sale of the stadium to offset FFP ? This is what we are getting the grief about .

9 hours ago, Royal_D said:

The EFL are aware that if they ban Chansiri and he can’t pay the bills they face a very real prospect of losing another club from the league ?? 

Are they gonna cry whinge and pi55 that they did everything they could to ‘help’ like they did in the Bury debacle ?  Or are they just gonna say don’t let the door hit you on the way out ?

... and then there is the slight problemette that we no longer own the ground either.

That has repercussions on any prospective buyer who will either have to include purchase of the ground as part of the deal or come to some rental agreement with the current owner.