Chansiri charged - could be banned from football

Guest addedtime

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Hallelujah bloody hallelujah.

We aren't close to meeting the rules . What is the plan ?

We don't have one.

There’s only one way out of where we are at and it’s promotion, I’m not defending what the chairman’s done either before people start bleating 

Whilever the game is like it is , the obscene amount of money in the premier league , people are gonna take the chance and chase to reckless levels just to get a pop at the PL knowing If it goes belly up they’ll have the failure payments to fall back on, like it’s all well and good Steve Gibson crying about FFP and a ‘level playing field’ so we can all compete but someone explain to me how anything in the championship is ‘fair’ when we’re up against these clubs with huge failure payments from the PL ? 

The EFL , PL , FA and whoever else reap what they sow in my opinion,  yep have your FFP regs and enforce them , but the game stinks from the bottom up there’s nothing ‘fair’ or level playing field about it 

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

There’s only one way out of where we are at and it’s promotion, I’m not defending what the chairman’s done either before people start bleating 

Whilever the game is like it is , the obscene amount of money in the premier league , people are gonna take the chance and chase to reckless levels just to get a pop at the PL knowing If it goes belly up they’ll have the failure payments to fall back on, like it’s all well and good Steve Gibson crying about FFP and a ‘level playing field’ so we can all compete but someone explain to me how anything in the championship is ‘fair’ when we’re up against these clubs with huge failure payments from the PL ? 

The EFL , PL , FA and whoever else reap what they sow in my opinion,  yep have your FFP regs and enforce them , but the game stinks from the bottom up there’s nothing ‘fair’ or level playing field about it 

So if promotion is the only option, lets at least have a plan to go for it.

If anyone can explain to me how appointing Jos, and dropping our highly paid best players fitted in with our only option plan of promotion, then I'm all ears  ?

Or we supposed to conveniently forget that period ? Trust me, the accounts, accountants and EFL didn't.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

If anyone can explain to me how appointing Jos, and dropping our highly paid best players fitted in with our only option plan of promotion, then I'm all ears  ?

Or we supposed to conveniently forget that period ? Trust me, the accounts, accountants and EFL didn't.

What’s the point in crying over spilt milk,  who cares about Jos anymore ? 

Think the EFL might be interested in a few other things rather than why Keiren Westwood didn’t get a game under Jos Luhukay 

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

What’s the point in crying over spilt milk,  who cares about Jos anymore ? 

Think the EFL might be interested in a few other things rather than why Keiren Westwood didn’t get a game under Jos Luhukay 

The point is, our Chairmans plan. You said it's promotion.

Just trying to get my head round how Jos, and dropping half the starting 11 fitted in with that.

I guess my point is, and always has been, I'm still to be convinced we have a proper sustainable plan.

I appreciate my views don't sit well. They never have, but I don't go away, and the abusive pm's are water off a ducks back (not from you).

Edited by Mr Farrell

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Just trying to get my head round how Jos, and dropping half the starting 11 fitted in with that.

I guesss my point is, and always has been, I'm still to be convinced we have a proper sustainable plan.

I appreciate my views don't sit well. They never have, but I don't go away, and the abusive pm's are water off a ducks back (not from you).

Of course his plan is promotion, he appointed the wrong manager in JL , every chairman at every club in the country has done the same !

I’ve never been prepared to accept the dropping of senior players was down to D.C. and still aren’t, understand people have different views but there not for me 

Your posts don’t particularly irritate me, there’s far far worse on this forum, anyone sending abuse wants to get a grip of there life really 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

I guess my point is, and always has been, I'm still to be convinced we have a proper sustainable plan.

maybe jos realised he was never going to get promoted with the players he inherited ,he couldn't sign any players so tried  to build from scratch with the younger lads …….he didn't really drop half the team did he , he left out hutch & westwood the rest were either injured like lee , hooper ,winnall,fletch  or the misfits like jones ,boyd,rhodes .  

5 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I agree, if it’s poo or bust, then go for it.

I suspect the time Jos was appointed it was not necessarily apparent that we were in an all or nothing situation so he was appointed as a sticking plaster.

That’s ignoring the potential influence of agents etc who I fear are our biggest problem-parasites latched on to a well intentioned but evidently naive owner.

All that said, I still don’t believe Jos was the only reason for Hutch, Westwood etc being left out. Nobody is that stupid. At the very least it’s him misinterpreting the chairman’s instructions. 

50 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

If you take into account crowds and size of the club I would say Brentford are comfortably ahead of Wednesday.

In a city of nearly 9 million people they gather an average attendance of 10,257.

How are they ahead of us?

Edited by Minton