Chansiri charged - could be banned from football

Guest addedtime

People moaning about the EFL are barking up the wrong tree. They set the rules and the club decided to flout them. 

The buck stops with the man in charge. He is 100% responsible. 

We will get points deducted in a few weeks, I am pretty sure it will be more than 9. 

Upon conclusion of this whole sorry saga, Mr Chansiri should do the decent thing, admit he has failed, and actively seek a new owner for the club. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stoop said:

He’s put serious money into the club 

No doubt he’s had the best intentions, but ultimately he’s been badly advised and now he’s backed into a corner without a way out

not badly advised just won't listen to advice. 

19 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Would be nice to actually hear from our fearless leader about these charges. 

As much as the fans want to know what's going on,  I think making public comments about a potential legal case would be the last thing we should be doing.

40 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I presume its because "we went along" with the whole getting promotion thing Torres...yer Normal fan would have stood up singin' 

"careful now"..."Steady on" "we could end up promoted at this rate!!"..Y'know the usual football chants.

The fans are sodding blameless in this, we got led by the nose, while paying through it, into a bloody mess...

Shame on us shame on us!!

A lot of people paid a lot of money to back him and the club. Multi year season tickets etc, on the proviso it was going to be used correctly.

No one expected them to get every transfer right, no one expected them to improve facilities beyond expectations, but we did expect them to give us a fighting chance of a stable club that would be in a healthy position on and off the pitch.

I seriously wonder whether any one of us would have made more of a hash of it than the current bunch.

It was a blank canvas when they took over and instead of a masterpiece it's ending up looking like a dirty protest!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

I’ve been saying it for weeks but the Owlstalk experts caned me for it

Dejphon has not been at a match since Gary Monk took over whereas before he barely missed a game. 

He looked like a beaten man at Monk’s unveiling too.

As a Chansiri supporter this has been worrying me

This

Just now, Jonboy27 said:

Genuine question pal...... why do you think more than 9 point penalty? Is what we have done worse than what Birmingham did? I genuinely don’t know enough on either us or them to confidently have an idea of what our penalty could be.

I do feel we will be made an example of tho.... no one likes us....

it's one thing breaking FFP rules, but another to cook the books. Misconduct is a serious charge

3 minutes ago, torres said:

A lot of people paid a lot of money to back him and the club. Multi year season tickets etc, on the proviso it was going to be used correctly.

If we were in the Financial Services sector those Multi Year tickets would be considered a Ponzi Scheme...... lol

• Like 1