Peninstone road

12 minutes ago, Jonboy27 said:

Mate. I asked a copper this on my way out the south stand about 6 weeks ago, and he said nobody can be held back because it’s against their human rights. I poo you not that was his response. When I pointed out I had been held back at numerous grounds he just shrugged and said it can’t be done.  Bulllshit.

This is the same SYP who hold Wednesday fans in the ground after the match at Bramall Lane? 

47 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It doesn't actually mention anything about after the game. It tells them how to get buses to Penistone Road before the match, but no info about afterwards. But they would logically head to the same place to try to get return buses - and will find no buses because the road's shut and lots of Wednesdayites around. What could possibly go wrong? 

It beggars belief. How stupid are these people? Close the lepp access to home fans so we're all on Penistone Road, stop the trams so the Leeds fans have to get buses then make the buses drop off and pick up on Penistone Road. Can they really not see that this could be a problem? It's the perfect storm for trouble. Imagine if there's a last minute winner winner or a controversial decision/sending off. 

15 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

I don't want to deflate the OP but .. It's Penistone Road... Not Peninstone Road.   

As word suggestion,.. just remember that there are so many road restrictions on you may need to take extra precautions.. 

Can't believe we are on page 2 of this thread and this has only just been picked up! Someone also called It Pensistone road too.

Owlstalkers have been ridiculed mercilessly for much less!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Can't believe we are on page 2 of this thread and this has only just been picked up! Someone also called It Pensistone road too.

Owlstalkers have been ridiculed mercilessly for much less!

As a fully paid up member of the grammar & spelling police I can only apologise for the 2nd one.

To be fair to the OP he was probably trying to circumvent the filter on the site by not putting the tail in Penistone! WTF:

Edited by Guest

Plenty of families with young kids will be leaving the grandstand over the bridge after the game. 

SYP have literally put a map on twitter showing the suggested route right past the end of the bridge. 

They are blatantly trying to create problems now and putting innocent people at risk.

SYP are not fit for purpose.

Screenshot_20191026_000920.thumb.jpg.fa0acf2905e5506afbb9718f7c095b95.jpgScreenshot_20191026_000823.thumb.jpg.99207041bd49b31a8c4fbad18168ca74.jpg

2 hours ago, archieswfc said:

I can't believe how much this is annoying me. 

I can't believe how blatantly fackin obvious it is what SYP, SAG and Sheffield council are up to.

I can't believe this is getting no press coverage.

It's fackin criminal,it's fackin diabolical and needs addressing immediately. 

They are blatantly trying to create trouble tomorrow so they can point the finger at Wednesday so they can reduce our capacity even more. 

100% done this to haul Wednesday of the coals for not bowing to pressure to reduce the away allocation tmw and bend to their will.

Local councillors are now getting heat from businesses - who are now losing significant money - and local residents because what is happening .. and their buckling and finally starting to ask questions about the logic.

You now have a situation where their literally telling the fans of club they claim will cause problems on the tram to arrive on Penistone Road which is dominated by home fans .. 

Lots of people say their no conspiracy theory here but come on .. theirs a logical

conclusion to this ...

What’s probably screwed SYP plans is going to be the weather I think though.. their plans are for managed mayhem and an accusation we have broken with prohibition rules.

Guest Bulgaria
6 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

They are blatantly trying to create trouble tomorrow so they can point the finger at Wednesday so they can reduce our capacity even more. 

Absolutely.