Peninstone road

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

The police can only detain you if you have been arrested

'technically' speaking, you maybe correct, however 'in the streets' it's a different matter, I think the term 'reasonable suspicion' enters into it, and we all know how 'REASONABLE' POLICE SUSPICION WILL LIKLY BE.

Just now, dorian gray said:

'technically' speaking, you maybe correct, however 'in the streets' it's a different matter, I think the term 'reasonable suspicion' enters into it, and we all know how 'REASONABLE' POLICE SUSPICION WILL LIKLY BE.

Not at all the police have no powers to detain you for 'Reasonable Police Suspicion' if you have not broken the law you can just walk away you don't even need to  talk to them.

Just now, Mycroft said:

Not at all the police have no powers to detain you for 'Reasonable Police Suspicion' if you have not broken the law you can just walk away you don't even need to  talk to them.

I think you'll find the real answers out on the streets, not in the house with a one off filming on the internet.

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

next time there's a big game on, do the opposite to what they tell you, and inform them they cannot lock you up, and you don't have to talk to them, btw i'm not sure the tight b@stards provide breakfast anymore.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mycroft said:

Yes often why?

then you may well have encountered the british police, or your friends will have.

you seem to overlook that this correspondence is not just open to you and I, but to the whole of owlstalk, and they will look upon my postings and think 'yup, been there, seen that', and upon yours and think 'if only, if only'.

you are creating a dream world, it doesn't exist, it likely never did.

31 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

firstly let me ASSURE YOU that the english have interfered in welsh, scottish, and IRISH affairs vastly more than vice versa is true.

also you ARE english, british, and european through your birth right, and has nothing to do with what you've read in the daily wail, or excess who are out to control minds, and are doing so rather well in some cases.

just to highlight something you'll struggle to read in the 'wail and excess' are that the highest scoring fighter ace in the battle of britain was a czech sergeant in a polish squadron.

also that it was an allied army (of the 7th' coalition) that won at waterloo, as the 'british' didn't field anywhere near half enough men to face the french during 'our great victory.

Daily Wail and Daily Excess .

You guys are soooo funny

4 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

then you may well have encountered the british police, or your friends will have.

you seem to overlook that this correspondence is not just open to you and I, but to the whole of owlstalk, and they will look upon my postings and think 'yup, been there, seen that', and upon yours and think 'if only, if only'.

you are creating a dream world, it doesn't exist, it likely never did.

In the new age of instant communication, people have realised that they can film the police when they come into contact with them even upload the communication live to the net so the police have to be careful that they follow procedure and act lawfully.

The dream world can become reality and most police want to act within the law anyway.

Just now, Mycroft said:

In the new age of instant communication, people have realised that they can film the police when they come into contact with them even upload the communication live to the net so the police have to be careful that they follow procedure and act lawfully.

The dream world can become reality and most police want to act within the law anyway.

the former is true (unlike you) I do not argue against the obvious truth.

however what form of apparatus do you think you'd use to film them on?

as for the second part where do you get that from, did you do a survey of them? hahahahaha!

Just now, dorian gray said:

the former is true (unlike you) I do not argue against the obvious truth.

however what form of apparatus do you think you'd use to film them on?

as for the second part where do you get that from, did you do a survey of them? hahahahaha!

Erm have you heard of mobile phones..? yes I did a survey of them.  

Just now, Mycroft said:

Erm have you heard of mobile phones..? yes I did a survey of them.  

I think you might be a liar, lets have the facts of the survey, when? how many asked? final result? 

let me guess, none, just more glib b/s'

now lets move onto you interception by police where you 'go for' your (heard of) mobile phone, they think you're going for a weapon and take you down, what are you filming on now?

2 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

I think you might be a liar, lets have the facts of the survey, when? how many asked? final result? 

let me guess, none, just more glib b/s'

now lets move onto you interception by police where you 'go for' your (heard of) mobile phone, they think you're going for a weapon and take you down, what are you filming on now?

The internet is full of such contacts did you bother to watch the one I posted?  Someone who knows his rights and the police had to bow to the law and let him carry on.