Peninstone road

9 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Syp Swfc twitter page recommending Leeds fans get the bus from Peninstone road after the game.

At this point, it's almost asif they want more trouble to penalise us.

If you're heading that way, enjoy.

The alternative is for them to walk through Hillsborough Corner........... SYP painting themselves into a corner since 1989

30 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Syp Swfc twitter page recommending Leeds fans get the bus from Peninstone road after the game.

What time will this be given that the road will be closed and all of the North Stand and Kop exit onto Penistone Road?

41 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

It doesn't actually mention anything about after the game. It tells them how to get buses to Penistone Road before the match, but no info about afterwards. But they would logically head to the same place to try to get return buses - and will find no buses because the road's shut and lots of Wednesdayites around. What could possibly go wrong? 

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It doesn't actually mention anything about after the game. It tells them how to get buses to Penistone Road before the match, but no info about afterwards. But they would logically head to the same place to try to get return buses - and will find no buses because the road's shut and lots of Wednesdayites around. What could possibly go wrong? 

That was kind of my point, as someone pointed out, SYP have two options tomorrow, march them through Hillsborough corner or make them get busses to peninstone road. Neither ends well and it'll only be Wednesday that bare the blame.

14 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

That was kind of my point, as someone pointed out, SYP have two options tomorrow, march them through Hillsborough corner or make them get busses to peninstone road. Neither ends well and it'll only be Wednesday that bare the blame.

I can sort of see the logic in directing them onto buses that go from town to Pensistone road rather than town to Hillsborough corner as having them walk up Parkside Road might be less hassle than around the Bradfield Road area but when they go back the same way after the game more fans will be converging in the same area at the same time and they will have a wait for those buses that can't get down Halifax Road onto Penistone Road for a while.

What could possibly go wrong. :ghoulguy:

I can't believe how much this is annoying me. 

I can't believe how blatantly fackin obvious it is what SYP, SAG and Sheffield council are up to.

I can't believe this is getting no press coverage.

It's fackin criminal,it's fackin diabolical and needs addressing immediately. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

There's a third option. Put some designated buses on Leppings Lane. That wouldn't help the push to get Hillsborough closed though. C.u.n.t.s.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, archieswfc said:

I can't believe how much this is annoying me. 

I can't believe how blatantly fackin obvious it is what SYP, SAG and Sheffield council are up to.

I can't believe this is getting no press coverage.

It's fackin criminal,it's fackin diabolical and needs addressing immediately. 

Conspiracy against us sadly, DC needs to grease a few palms, then see it go away.