The Wednesday Tap

All seems to have gone quiet online, just wondered if this was still open as I’m getting to the ground early tonight and finally might give it a try.

Tried the facebook page, club sitar and thornbridge sites and nothing posted this year it seems.

Edited by Smog

4 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Only allowed 1 person at a time in the 'Tap' now, and you have to parachute in because all the roads are closed off and the trams are sensitive.

Do they take cheque? I know its cashless in the ground but i want to make sure I’m fully prepared 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Smog said:

All seems to have gone quiet online, just wondered if this was still open as I’m getting to the ground early tonight and finally might give it a try.

Tried the facebook page, club sitar and thornbridge sites and nothing posted this year it seems.

It was open after the Wigan game, although I've not been in pre-match since the Luton game.  I think it opens at 16:00, I got in at about 17:00 when we played Luton.

I don't know about cheque payments, I used cash last time I was there..

2 minutes ago, wisewoodowl said:

It was open after the Wigan game, although I've not been in pre-match since the Luton game.  I think it opens at 16:00, I got in at about 17:00 when we played Luton.

I don't know about cheque payments, I used cash last time I was there..

Cheers, I’ll have a wander down and have a look later