Nice cheap tickets for Blackburn ,not.

14 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Or because we charged them £39 last season while they charged us £24... just a thought.

We charged then £33. 

it was a double discount game for members who could get a kop ticket for £23

you can only charge the away fans the same as a home fans for a comparative view. 

blackburns cheapest stand is the one that runs down the side of the pitch opposite the tunnel according to their website and therefore not the same view as behind the goal

Blackburn are trying to capitiise on ours and Leeds typical large away following by charging a huge price

1 hour ago, Striggy said:

Think the ruling is that it can not be more than the dearest home ticket.  Probably read it on here so may be poo.

No. They can only charge the cheapest ticket. However they can put an offer on, or members price like we do. But would be bonkers to put one of their offer matches on a Saturday match. Punishing their fans as well as ours. Dont think they get many more than their season ticket holders though  

lets get 1 thing straight this aint a *** for tat regards pricing . we charged blackburn £33 last season . ive looked into this they are charging there own supporters £43 if turn up on the day prices for cheapest ticket . they increase matchday prices by £3 . the league should do something about this and not allow any club to charge more than £30 for an adult and £10 for child for away supporters . but we know the league are inept and that will never happen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

We are bad , other clubs are now ripping us off in the same way our owner does 

The joyful posts of James O connor :duntmatter:

Firstly I will not be going to Blackburn, not because of the price, but because of health reasons, and I believe the prices are outrageous.

, BUT

It is only last week we were supporting the idea that Football should have Supporters on boards of Clubs. Follow this through to its logical solution and supporters will be required to keep a Football Club alive, either by POTG or by taxes.

Guest The Claw

ill be going to blackburn and I think the cost is outrageous. but the running cost of clubs outstrips the fans, if the premier money was cascaded more readily towards lower league the benefits would be seen all round

1 minute ago, The Claw said:

ill be going to blackburn and I think the cost is outrageous. but the running cost of clubs outstrips the fans, if the premier money was cascaded more readily towards lower league the benefits would be seen all round

No ones fault but the clubs themselves 

Nothing to do with premier league money 

• Haha 1

Guest The Claw
1 minute ago, torres said:

running cost - wages to compete with other clubs to achieve, the cost has to come from somewhere, not all owners are minted e.g. bury - Bolton - are you asleep or will you be happy us dropping to oblivion.

I own a jag with a hillman imp engine - would you like that?

2 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Am I reading this right...there are people blaming Chansiri for Blackburn’s ticket prices.

What else shall we pin on him? Brexit? Typhoon in Japan? The outbreak of the ****** plague in 1665?

:laugh:

I think the point they are making is that as we charge rip off prices we can’t grumble at being ripped off by other teams.

im sure their commercial department can sleep easy selling us tickets at that price when we charge top whack ourselves.

Just now, ka58 said:

I think the point they are making is that as we charge rip off prices we can’t grumble at being ripped off by other teams.

im sure their commercial department can sleep easy selling us tickets at that price when we charge top whack ourselves.

Sleep easy? They’re ripping their own fans off as well given away fans have to be charged same rate as the retrospective home stand. 

Folk are allowed to moan about other clubs ticket prices despite the fact we charge daft prices ourselves. 

2 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

They made it very clear, about 3 months before the season started, that ourselves and leeds would be cat A games therefore the highest priced tickets, I wonder why...

I'm guessing because SWFC and Leeds are two of the biggest teams in this league and they are guaranteed a massive away following

2 hours ago, Watto said:

So are their fans paying £40 aswell ? 

Thought that was the ruling.

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

They are mate ... . Top price ticket for them is 45 quid 

so clear this up if yer can.

can they charge (lets say) £28 a game for home fans, but section off a part of their ground and charge £40 for it knowing it's very unlikely to be taken up by anyone with any brains in their support, and then charge us the same £40?

34 minutes ago, torres said:

parachute/failure payments are compelling sides to try and compete on an uneven playing field, raising capital for clubs to challenge on a more even footing is getting harder year on year, as the FL do their best to keep championship sides 'in their place'.