Nice cheap tickets for Blackburn ,not.

5 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Or because we charged them £39 last season while they charged us £24... just a thought.

Well, it was 33 quid. Still expensive. 

Back to this game though and I’d hazard a guess that it’s more to do with them earning maximum coin from two of the biggest away gates they’ll get this

Edited by bigdan2003

You can just imagine the meeting with Mogga and their CEO a few weeks ago.Er Mogga we're a bit near the bottom of the league,Mogga,what do you expect I've got no dosh,don't worry we have Wednesday coming up in a few week them idiots always bring a few I'll stick the price up.

As a Wednesday fan if we are in the poo,I don't expect other clubs to bail us out,that's up to us as Owls fans,I dont believe other clubs supporters should,it's our problem.

The F.A. need to get a grip of ridicolous ripping off of fans,but of course they haven't got a bloody clue.

The twenty is plenty ,was a great idea ,but what the hell happened,well chaairmen,including ours got greedy,time for action.

2 hours ago, BigBlueDan said:

3 Home games coming up, 2 are on TV, Stoke and Leeds, yet he's charging £33 and £39 minimum. Then Swansea at £36 minimum.  Ridiculous pricing

The casual fan does not matter anymore to Mr Chansiri, he wants everyone to have a season ticket and tbf it's the only affordable pay to watch us now , it helps if like me you can pay it off over 9 months interest free , I feel sorry for the ones that can't afford a season ticket.

6 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Am I reading this right...there are people blaming Chansiri for Blackburn’s ticket prices.

What else shall we pin on him? Brexit? Typhoon in Japan? The outbreak of the ****** plague in 1665?

:laugh:

Dont forget the great fire of london :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sensible Soccer said:

I might get hammered for this but this is why i no longer go to matches. Can afford it but don’t think it’s worth it. Until something changes I’ll stay an armchair fan.

was a season ticket holder for many many years and travelled some distance for home games and went to the odd away

now enjoy with the family at home when it’s on. When it not I rely on Jeff stelling. 

If it changes ill I’ll be back but can’t see it happening 

You won’t get hammered. Too right.

All this true supporter bs spouted about. Fooook that at these prices, those at the top of the club don’t deserve our support if they set these prices 

8 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Didn't know he set the cost of tickets at Blackburn.  There has been moaning on here about the cost of away tickets for years, usually accompanied with a demand we reciprocate.

Com on us and Leeds set this current president. Do you think they charge everyone 40 quid ?? No chance. We do it to them and there sick of it so there starting to do it back and rightly so. But it’s all fans who suffer.

for example reading charged us 20 pound, brilliant. Will we charge them that. No chance.

I for one think it's a bargain to watch Blackburn vs Wednesday in the 2nd division at the price plus extra £100 for travel and beer 

You can watch barca ,get flights and some beer for same price 

But who wants to watch Messi and Suarez when you can watch Nuhiu and Danny Graham 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Watto said:

The casual fan does not matter anymore to Mr Chansiri, he wants everyone to have a season ticket and tbf it's the only affordable pay to watch us now , it helps if like me you can pay it off over 9 months interest free , I feel sorry for the ones that can't afford a season ticket.

Over 10 month by direct debit though first payment includes admin fee.

£45 a month on Kop, we have 2 or 3 home games per month so should be affordable for majority of fans who can get to every game, it's just a problem for those who have other commitments and can't get to all games. 

I'm undecided about going to Blackburn, think I'll wait till after lottery draw. lol

10 hours ago, Watto said:

Season tickets are in the top 3 most expensive in the league too I believe. 

He has got this issue so wrong. Everything he does will always be tainted because of it. 

17 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Am I reading this right...there are people blaming Chansiri for Blackburn’s ticket prices.

What else shall we pin on him? Brexit? Typhoon in Japan? The outbreak of the ****** plague in 1665?

:laugh:

Can’t you see the reasoning though , we charge them high prices so ......

18 hours ago, james o connor said:

We are bad , other clubs are now ripping us off in the same way our owner does 

Not really though, we charged them 33.

In fairness to us we have to open one side of the ground for a couple of hundred away fans most weeks, guess we dont cover our costs on that.

With what Wigan brought should have been £100 to cover the costs, of road closures etc.