Nice cheap tickets for Blackburn ,not.

2 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

don't blame them.... we can only blame Chansiri

Didn't know he set the cost of tickets at Blackburn.  There has been moaning on here about the cost of away tickets for years, usually accompanied with a demand we reciprocate.

1 minute ago, Watto said:

So are their fans paying £40 aswell ? 

Thought that was the ruling.

Think the ruling is that it can not be more than the dearest home ticket.  Probably read it on here so may be poo.

• Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

3 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Am I reading this right...there are people blaming Chansiri for Blackburn’s ticket prices.

What else shall we pin on him? Brexit? Typhoon in Japan? The outbreak of the ****** plague in 1665?

:laugh:

They made it very clear, about 3 months before the season started, that ourselves and leeds would be cat A games therefore the highest priced tickets, I wonder why...

• Like 1

Just now, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

They made it very clear, about 3 months before the season started, that ourselves and leeds would be cat A games therefore the highest priced tickets, I wonder why...

Because they’re rip off merchants along with the rest of the footballing world? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Am I reading this right...there are people blaming Chansiri for Blackburn’s ticket prices.

It will take 2 minutes for a Blackburn Rovers executive to find our ticket prices online and realise how much of an affluent bunch we are in S6.