Press conference called for 4pm

5 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

There will be a 20 minute drum roll as DC announces "the new manager is Gary M...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................mmmmmmmm......................................................................................................................................................mmmmmmmm..............................................................................................................................................................................egson !!!!!

Howling

lol 

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I can only speak for myself not other but...

• Because he only ever last a year at a club
  • Has a worse win ratio than Bullen
  • Is being investigated  ,along with his agent, for malpractice by his previous club

Really hope that Sky Sports have thrown in ANOTHER curve ball, just to get the odds shifting and it's not really Monk.

One can only hope.

Just now, wednesdaywizard said:

If it is Monk then fair enough.  He's got a link to the club.  Has had relative success in a relatively short managerial career and we'll get behind him.

Would have liked the Cowleys though.

I'll get behind him.

But he's going to have to seriously impress or he's getting some spells laid on him.

And not the good kind.

image.png.0ef6772581b8a96e94d42c2997da562b.png

9 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Why is everyone anti Monk ?

Because he’s been sacked by Swansea, Leeds, Middlesbrough and Birmingham in the space of 5 years for not being very good. 

Then the claims (not proven) that he helped his agent profit from transfers.

Looking like we’ve got him and I wish we hadn’t. That’s why.

Might start off well, but tends to go sour fast with him.