Bannan 4 should have been sent off 

Harris 4 been worked out

Reach 5 overrated

FF 5 how I wish we could have the Nando from 2 years ago back

Fletcher 6

Murphy 4 he’s crap

Luongo 4 thought he was still playing for them

Nuhiu 4 no impact 

Bullen is totally out of his depth as the last two performances have shown. I’m fuming. The one team I want to really beat this year is QPR as I have a right arrogant poopydoo of a mate who is already giving it large!

4 minutes ago, Daz said:

It wasn’t just the inability to create chances and score goals (their keeper could have sat on the front row if the KOP nearly all of the game), but the way in which we were totally and completely dominated and schooled by an unfancied Championship team.

Yea I know, we are found out quickly, bullen even said it the other day that teams kno how to set up and play against us, so if bullen knows why isnt he changing it up? Because he cant hes out of his depth.

Said this now after Millwall, Preston and Luton. Bullen reacts to what the other team is doing rather than making them have to change for us.

Our last 5 games... QPR, Rotherham, Preston, Luton and Millwall we haven’t looked like we have a clue how to create chances. 

Guest Ferkorf

Nothing will change whilst Dc is captain of the ship.

Hes probably looking for the cheap foreign coach right now with that bearded clown paxo

11 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

A very insightful response.....

It makes the point that Bullen is tactically lacking, whether you like it or not. It ignores that fact that DC is also culpable due to his apparent indecision. Every foreign owner in football seems to have a hair trigger except DC, & whilst I respect his right to take his time over an appointment, there comes a point where you fear that he doesn't know quite what to do next . I hope I'm wrong about that, but we need someone in quick because today was a sobering display & easily eclipsed that low key first half against Luton in terms of mediocrity at home.

Edited by marble

1 minute ago, marble said:

It makes the point that Bullen is tactically lacking, whether you like it or not. It ignores that fact that DC is also culpable due to his apparent indecision. Every foreign owner in football seems to have a hair trigger except DC, & whilst I respect his right to take his time over an appointment, there comes a point where you fear that he doesn't know quite what to do next . I hope I'm wrong about that, but we need someone in quick because today was a sobering display & easily eclipsed that low key first half against Lygon in terms of mediocrity at home.

I genuinely believe Chansiri wants to succeed, but the list of mistakes keeps growing. Bruce walking out was unfortunate but it is bizarre that we’ve not appointed anyone yet. 

Chansiri’s judgement with managers has been poor.

Sacked SG who did wonders with the players he had. 

Waited way too long to sack Carlos. 

Appointed Jos. Waited far too long to sack him. 

Bruce was a good appointment but in hindsight we should have been more ruthless and less sentimental. 

Now... what? 

24 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

We just cant score goals again, our only goal today was a pen. Not good enough. DC needs to sort this out now before the new manager has a hard task of climbing the table 

said from day 1 we would not score enough,Hugill was available on loan,Scott Hogan was available for next to nowt we could have got both for the Joao cash,and imo with Fletcher would have been ideal,could have kept the donkey to throw on for the last 15 but no will still be playing the nearly same team as now in 5 years,

28 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Bullen is just a symptom of the bigger clusterf**k that has been DC’s reign. 

Maybe that ‘reigns’ coming to an end ! Maybe that’s why there’s no new manager , had enough of the lack of trust/loyalty and doesn’t wanna fund it anymore 

can’t wait to see who we’ve got lined up to throw millions away to stop us been another Bolton/Bury 

Bad result, bad performance, bad referee and generally a bad game for all our players. 

Lees injury, 2 first half bookings not deserved. Qpr Centre half should have been sent off or at least booked for the Fletcher elbow. Qpr had ref in their pockets. 

Got to feel bad for LB. Today was the last thing he needed to happen. I think he had a plan b but plan c d and e we just don't have enough options for today's situation. 

Some fans now in meltdown. All with the same comments that LB is to blame or DC. 

Not a popular opinion but they are the last people to blame. Every single player today bar kw played badly. and the officials were even worse. Qpr are a good side and took advantage of the refereeing better than we did. 

Pep gaurdiola would not have got us a win today with those circumstances. Some days its just not going to happen. 

Sorry but not sorry but blaming everyone but the players (who had zero run of the green and not for lack of trying ). Our players marginally performed better than the officials. 

Frustrated - yes. The easy target is LB. Hopefully thats our bad one out of the way for the season. We still unlucky not to get a point out of such a poor performance against a decent team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Jakes Grandad said:

We haven't got a 20+ a season striker hungry and willing that's why we cant score

Somebody will be along shortly to tell you that Jordan Rhodes just needs a run of games and the right service and he'll suddenly get 5 years younger and better. He did a lot of jogging around at Rotherham you know. 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Maybe that ‘reigns’ coming to an end ! Maybe that’s why there’s no new manager , had enough of the lack of trust/loyalty and doesn’t wanna fund it anymore 

can’t wait to see who we’ve got lined up to throw millions away to stop us been another Bolton/Bury 

Absolutely right. Some clusterf@@ck would be happier if we were in Bolton or Bury situation. How the chairman gets any blame for today performance is symptomatic of some of the brainless comments some of the people who think they know it all now feel that they have all the answers post on here