F*cking calamity

That second half - what the f*ck was that?!? 

1-1 was the opportunity to bring Lee and or Luongo on, and we HAD to wait till we went behind to make a change when the game was swinging the other way before that 

And what happened after that fox substitution is unfortiveable Bully I’m afraid - utter madness throwing everyone into positions they don’t have a clue on - everyone was lost, no shape whatsoever.

No positives, crap tactics and a manager out of his depth 

• Thanks 2

Guest Kameron

It’s what happens when you leave a part time estate agent running a football club.  He’s so far out of his depth it is unbelievable.  I don’t blame Bullen though, Chansiri as usual has made a complete b oll Icks of it.

3 minutes ago, Kameron said:

It’s what happens when you leave a part time estate agent running a football club.  He’s so far out of his depth it is unbelievable.  I don’t blame Bullen though, Chansiri as usual has made a complete b oll Icks of it.

maybe he wants to sell the ground to wimpeys hence the estate agent  lol 

Edited by trevdi9
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

We just cant score goals again, our only goal today was a pen. Not good enough. DC needs to sort this out now before the new manager has a hard task of climbing the table 

It wasn’t just the inability to create chances and score goals (their keeper could have sat on the front row if the KOP nearly all of the game), but the way in which we were totally and completely dominated and schooled by an unfancied Championship team.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

That second half - what the f*ck was that?!? 

1-1 was the opportunity to bring Lee and or Luongo on, and we HAD to wait till we went behind to make a change when the game was swinging the other way before that 

And what happened after that fox substitution is unfortiveable Bully I’m afraid - utter madness throwing everyone into positions they don’t have a clue on - everyone was lost, no shape whatsoever.

No positives, crap tactics and a manager out of his depth 

Hopefully DC will act in the int break, if he doesnt it will tell me alot.