F*cking calamity

Sunday’s day off should be cancelled and the team should be forced to watch the video and explain why they played so deep, why they stood 10 yards off their players allowing them to play at will in our half, why we couldn’t string 2 passes together and why the forwards were left isolated and totally outnumbered.

And then I’d show the video again another couple of times. If we had to watch this then so can they.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

I don’t get the love in with Bannan. He’s not that good. Made to look good by some  of the other turdballers.

He often plays so deep he might as well be sitting in the stands.

5 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

I don’t get the love in with Bannan. He’s not that good. Made to look good by some  of the other turdballers.

Fair point. The love in is unreal. Against poor teams he comes good but when hes up against it he hides and complete bottle job.

And yet no manager has played him in a front 3 or behind strikers. Garbage

20 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Bad result, bad performance, bad referee and generally a bad game for all our players. 

Lees injury, 2 first half bookings not deserved. Qpr Centre half should have been sent off or at least booked for the Fletcher elbow. Qpr had ref in their pockets. 

Got to feel bad for LB. Today was the last thing he needed to happen. I think he had a plan b but plan c d and e we just don't have enough options for today's situation. 

Some fans now in meltdown. All with the same comments that LB is to blame or DC. 

Not a popular opinion but they are the last people to blame. Every single player today bar kw played badly. and the officials were even worse. Qpr are a good side and took advantage of the refereeing better than we did. 

Pep gaurdiola would not have got us a win today with those circumstances. Some days its just not going to happen. 

Sorry but not sorry but blaming everyone but the players (who had zero run of the green and not for lack of trying ). Our players marginally performed better than the officials. 

Frustrated - yes. The easy target is LB. Hopefully thats our bad one out of the way for the season. We still unlucky not to get a point out of such a poor performance against a decent team. 

Problem is they’ve all been bad. Including the ones we won. 

11 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

How can you make such an important decision on one game ?

The writing has been on the wall for the last few games.

I've been on the fence since Millwall, I feel after the Rotherham performance and today, lack of cohesion and ideas in both, nows the time for change 

4 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Problem is they’ve all been bad. Including the ones we won. 

Not actually true.

The performance against Barnsley was good.

We were out of the blocks from the whistle and contested everything and unlucky not to have won by more.

BUT that's where it ends and I then agree with your statement.

That performance and result gave us a false view of what was to come and I don't like what I see.

So time for a change asap before irreparable damage is done.

10 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Not actually true.

The performance against Barnsley was good.

We were out of the blocks from the whistle and contested everything and unlucky not to have won by more.

BUT that's where it ends and I then agree with your statement.

That performance and result gave us a false view of what was to come and I don't like what I see.

So time for a change asap before irreparable damage is done.

Bring jos back

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Womble Owl said:

I said before the game, if we win give Bullen the job, if we lose get someone in. 

A decision of that magnitude and you're going to reduce it to the outcome of a single football match? Do you have any conception how major a part chance and capriciousness play in every game, no matter who you are, how much planning is done, or what the occasion?

Breathtaking idiocy.

I can safely say that with Lees playing today we would have drawn at least. Without him our defence was a completely new unit. With no time to prepare for Lees omission. Bullen already few options became even less. Qpr will beat teams that played better than we have today. 

Can anyone honestly say we have a group of in form players that are being told to play wrong tactics. No

We have a squad with talent that is not settled or comfortable with the position of themselves and others around them. 

Football fans are not patient people. We have waited a long time for a squad as good and deep as ours is now. 

We have to give the players with lb in charge more time. Particularly in a teams transition player and management learn more from defeat than victory. They will have learnt a lot about themselves and team mates today. How they all react to the defeat in the future is much more important in assessing lb and the teams ability to be a success. 

With so many players playing poorly and the poor officialdom and the result being a 1 2 loss against a decent team. The meltdown is definitely as premature as i would be with blond 21 year old 5 foot 8 tall 32 26 34 identical twin of my missus. 

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

A decision of that magnitude and you're going to reduce it to the outcome of a single football match? Do you have any conception how major a part chance and capriciousness play in every game, no matter who you are, how much planning is done, or what the occasion?

Breathtaking idiocy.

Totally agree mate. Unfortunately others have also voiced similar comments after today. We will learn much more from the players and managers reaction to the performance today than the 90 mins that lb is being judged on earlier. Some of the comments are absolute joke 

• Like 1

Livid today. Unfortunately Bullen has to take the blame. We have learned that shoehorning players into a team doesn’t work in the past (Bannan, Forestieri).

When I saw the line-up I was concerned. 

This team started the season with great confidence and an identity. 4-3-3. What we saw today was abject and Bullen showed vast inexperience in not reacting soon enough. All confidence gone has now gone. 

When they went 3-5-2 I was absolutely astounded. What was going through Bullen’s head? 23,000 people knew that that was a ridiculous idea. 

Today was Bullen’s big test and he couldn’t have failed it more. Gutted. 

54 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

When bannan plays well Wednesday play well. You may have highlighted a important issue. We do rely on a player who influence perhaps does not match his ability. The opposition has an easy option of who to stiffle

1 minute ago, sammo said:

Livid today. Unfortunately Bullen has to take the blame. We have learned that shoehorning players into a team doesn’t work in the past (Bannan, Forestieri).

When I saw the line-up I was concerned. 

This team started the season with great confidence and an identity. 4-3-3. What we saw today was abject and Bullen showed vast inexperience in not reacting soon enough. All confidence gone has now gone. 

When they went 3-5-2 I was absolutely astounded. What was going through Bullen’s head? 23,000 people knew that that was a ridiculous idea. 

Today was Bullen’s big test and he couldn’t have failed it more. Gutted. 

Is bullen also to blame for every player having a total stinker. Surely if the players had played well the tactics would have looked much more attractive 

8 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Totally agree mate. Unfortunately others have also voiced similar comments after today. We will learn much more from the players and managers reaction to the performance today than the 90 mins that lb is being judged on earlier. Some of the comments are absolute joke 

I’ve seen enough to know it’s only going to be more of the same if we stick with the status quo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Westwood 6

Palmer 4 he’s an awful right back. Miles better on the left

Iorfa 4 wow never been a cb

Borner 5 better than Hector my arse

Fox 5

Hutch 5 chasing shadows 

Bannan 4 should have been sent off 

Harris 4 been worked out

Reach 5 overrated

FF 5 how I wish we could have the Nando from 2 years ago back

Fletcher 6

Murphy 4 he’s crap

Luongo 4 thought he was still playing for them

Nuhiu 4 no impact 

Bullen is totally out of his depth as the last two performances have shown. I’m fuming. The one team I want to really beat this year is QPR as I have a right arrogant poopydoo of a mate who is already giving it large!

The reason hutch is chasing shadows is becouse bannan and reach would struggle against a ladies under 16's team both physically and defencivly. 

Reach will never make a cm becouse he just can't handle the physical or mental battle in no man's land of cm. 

Bannan just doesn't have the strength or stature. 

Exactly the same as with joey last season. 

Kante would have been chasing shadows too outnumbered in the middle like that. 

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Is bullen also to blame for every player having a total stinker. Surely if the players had played well the tactics would have looked much more attractive 

Yes and what tactics are we talking about because i did'nt see any today did you