My take - just got back

Absolute tripe. 

If Fox has done what Odabajo had done today, he’d be hounded out of the City. 

Big lump upfront bullied us and it happens regular. Said last week Borner and Lee’s weren’t big enough and I also said many on here were getting carried away after beating a Barnsley side that will finish bottom. 

And finally, appoint a fcvkubg manager. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Absolute tripe. 

Big lump upfront bullied us and it happens regular. Said last week Borner and Lee’s weren’t big enough and I also said many on here were getting carried away after beating a Barnsley side that will finish bottom. 

Couldn't agree more

Was a disaster start to finish 

Absolute tripe. 

Odubajo was terrible and needs dropping

But being bullied? No we weren’t. They worked hard and pressed us and we had no idea on how to break them open today until Nuhui came on

We don’t look like we have a plan B - and I think that’s why Bully isn’t the man for job 

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

But being bullied? No we weren’t. They worked hard and pressed us and we had no idea on how to break them open today until Nuhui came on

We don’t look like we have a plan B - and I think that’s why Bully isn’t the man for job 

Blond haired lad up front scared Tom Lees to death. Fans round me shouting for fouls when all their lad was doing was standing his ground. Hector would have had him in his back pocket. 

Just now, vulva said:

Blond haired lad up front scared Tom Lees to death. Fans round me shouting for fouls when all their lad was doing was standing his ground. Hector would have had him in his back pocket. 

Lees and Borner we’re solid 

Picking at something that isn’t there fella 

We had a useless right back and no tactical know how to win the game - that’s it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Spot on.

At the very least Preston are well-organised and hard-working.

They're a good team without really possessing good players.

They're a good unit, and that's the minimum expected of a team in this country.

I like them, and I think Neil has done a good job there.

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Lees and Borner we’re solid 

Picking at something that isn’t there fella 

We had a useless right back and no tactical know how to win the game - that’s it

All this Hector would have had him in his pocket rubbish. Hector got the run around in a few away games last season.

We have conceded 4 goals in 5 games, 3 through direct errors, none anything to do with any problems at centre-back and its not as if any team has created loads of chances against us either. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

All this Hector would have had him in his pocket rubbish. Hector got the run around in a few away games last season.

We have conceded 4 goals in 5 games, 3 through direct errors, none anything to do with any problems at centre-back and its not as if any team has created loads of chances against us either. 

Agreed, fine margins

I mentioned on multiple threads that this was a game for Big Dave like the Millwall game. He should’ve been brought on earlier, if so, we would have probably got something out of it. BTW, I’m not a Dave fan but in these games he is essential to unsettle a niggly and bully boy team.

19 minutes ago, vulva said:

Absolute tripe. 

Hugil will bully the defence when we play QPR

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hugil will bully the defence when we play QPR

Agree. Bit like Matt Smith did. We’ve got no balls and it shows in games like this. But like why the majority of this squad have had 3 or 4 cracks at promotion, and bottled it every time.  

And one more thing. That’s me done at Preston. Been loads of times, and only time we’ve come away with anything was when Chris Woods has the game of his life. And he was a duffer as well. 

When was that?