Preston - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Why were we lucky v Luton ?

They were better 1st half we were much better 2nd half and IMO deserved the win over all so not lucky at all

There's a few that'd disagree.. maybe a close call..Yes. .but ha d on heart..can you say we were that inpressive. 

Its one excuse after another. Bullens game plan does not lend itself to this team. Hes using the same tactics he did before. It doesnt work with this lot. 

Lets hope he gives em a right kick up the backside and changes it round. 

UTO

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

There's a few that'd disagree.. maybe a close call..Yes. .but ha d on heart..can you say we were that inpressive. 

Its one excuse after another. Bullens game plan does not lend itself to this team. Hes using the same tactics he did before. It doesnt work with this lot. 

UTO

I never said we were impressive i said we were much better than Luton 2nd half and deserved the 3 points you said we were lucky and we weren't

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Bullens scared to lose and in doing so plays straight into an opponents hands. We aren't strong enough in defence. Our attack can destroy if let loose....and Bullen for some reason...allows this for 20 minutes a bloody game. Often too late.

What?

He’s got two out and out wingers on the pitch, and Lee playing well up too. I’d say that’s very attacking.

We are doing ok. One terrible individual error spoiled a fair half away from home.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

UTO

Performances like this are what makes some of us doubt Bullen but I can't see how we're going to attract anyone given Chansiri's apparent lack of urgency. Why would an out of work manager want it now when it's pretty clear that the chairman doesn't rate anyone highly enough to get them in early?

Guest Bulgaria

Same old same old. If Fletcher ain't in the box we have zero options.

Poor half.

Reach, Rhodes on for Bannon and Moses.