Preston - V - Wednesday OMDT

Odubajo is a car crash of a defender , apart from the penalty what was that attempted pirouette in our own box . 

Needs to put Dom on because if I were Neil I would be instructing everything to go down our right .

Murphy is not going to give him much protection . 

8 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I’ve said this for a few games so far this season......

You can’t keep having to make early tactical changes because you got it wrong to start with.

Pearson in his commentary alludes to a difficulty i.e. not enough going on up front. Need support for Fletcher.

Tactically, Bully keeps getting it wrong.

We’re under pressure because the ball keeps coming straight back, there is no hold up play.

This is not coaching rocket science.

Sounds very much like the flying Dutchman.

Don't we ever learn?

Just now, theowlsman said:

Murphy off, striker on.

Two up front.

Four in midfield. Hutch alongside Bannan in centre midfield, Lee out to the right, Harris on the left.

See how that goes. Need to be higher up the pitch and retaining the ball higher up the pitch

Lee RW?

We’ve got two superb wingers on the bench. If he goes 442 at any stage fine, but wingers not makeshift.

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

FF on for Murphy.

Nuhiu on for Lee.

4-4-2 please.

442 yes. Can make that happen with one substitution only, saving two assertive subs once we’ve got control of the ball by pushing higher up the pitch. 

Guest LittleG
11 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Our attack can destroy if let loose....

You must be joking. We've scored only 6 goals up to now even though we've created lots of chances. And the only person on the bench who is a possible game changer is FF and there's every chance he won't get on.

2 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Odubajo is a car crash of a defender , apart from the penalty what was that attempted pirouette in our own box . 

Needs to put Dom on because if I were Neil I would be instructing everything to go down our right .

Yep. Accident waiting to happen.

3 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

His strength is on the overlap but with our wingers he’s a bit redundant in that regard. Been a struggle for him as a result 

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

The first thing we need to do it stop passing the ball all the way back to Westwood from in their half 

That definitely sounds like the flying Dutchman.

We'd stopped doing it during the short reign of SB, and lost about four games in half a season.

Don't we ever learn?